PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else here HATE Felger and how he talks about Moss??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
i think this guy hates moss. just listening to him and he says randy wont be full speed until at least the 3rd game just becasue he has missed training camp. everytime moss missed a catch. he would call him out. hate this guy

I completely agree - I am pretty sure he finds out what the general consensus is about a certain tid bit about the Patriots and goes against it. For example, he believes Maroney will be a work horse like back and will fully carry the load this season, despite most prognosticators suggesting he will still split because of his come back from injury and has never taken a full load in his career at any level.

I believe he does this so when something happens that most likely won't he can take credit for it.

It's hard not to think he is rooting for Moss to fail. He pounces on anything he can use to belittle him with the giddiness of a school girl.

Guys....it's all about ratings for his radio show at this point. More people are apt to call if he is negative. I've been reading and listening to Felger for years, and he wasn't always THIS negative. He doesn't give a bleep what fans think of him.

But yea....I listen to him less than ever. I have always liked his objectivity....but he has gone over the line IMO.

It's kind of like the Howard Stern effective. People that hate him, what to know what he is going to say next....I think it works the same way with Felger

I really started to notice it when he was picking on Moss's efforts in minicamp I think, when he admitted most guys go something like 80 percent but moss was going 70 or something. How can you tell that small a difference in effort? But this is Felger's thing. He's not particularly likeable and he doesn't really break stories like say Curran did, so he nitpicks and aggravates a la Borges.

Felger is a football writer...most people dont like Moss...have we forgotten that? How many here were cheering him on when he mooned the GB crowd? At that point, was everybody here saying, "boy, that Randy Moss would be a great Patriot"?

Last edited:
Remind me what Moss has done for the Patriots so far?

Can't say I hate the guy, never met him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft