Welcome to PatsFans.com

Any NE Sports Bars in NJ/NY area?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by NENGFAN, Oct 11, 2007.

1. NENGFAN

NENGFAN On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I am planning to watch the PATS-COWBOYS game with some friends and was wondering if anyone knows of any good New England Sports Bars in the NJ area (even NY). Otherwise we will watch it at a local Champs.

Thanks in advance.....

2. Patriots Nation NY

Patriots Nation NY Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Sorry... Me personally haven't found one.. been looking for two years since I moved here..

3. kptmorgan04

kptmorgan04 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I went to Mcswiggens in Hoboken last weekend and it was great. 85% Pats fans! It is advertised as a Red Sox and Pats Sports Bar so it attracts New Englanders.
    I believe there is also someplace in NYC. Do a google search on NE Patriots Sports Bars etc and you should find it. I think the one in NYC does it through the meetup website.

4. Grizzafted

Grizzafted Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Oh you poor fools. I am about to change your lives.

The place you are looking for is called Professor Thoms. It is on 2nd Avenue between E.14th and E.13th on the West side of the street. It's right past another Irish bar, it's got a red awning and it's the mecca for NE sports fans. They show the Pats game on the big screen in back, but you've got to get there early if you want a seat. It's the place to go with the Sox in the playoffs too.

Maybe I'll see you on Sunday. I'll be wearing the Ty Law jersey.

This is their blog:
    http://professorthoms.blogspot.com/

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007