PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown accuses Bucs of wanting him to play on injured ankle (update: finally released)

AB has been cut by 4 different teams. 4 separate super bowl winning coaches. Yet people are still giving this guy the benefit of the doubt?

If his ankle was that bad he wouldn't be doing jumping jacks on the field.

the NFL is the most shady pro league going, especially when dealing with injuries.....even with obvious nutjobs like AB, i'm going to give labor the benefit of the doubt when dealing with crooked management

the NFL is the most shady pro league going, especially when dealing with injuries.....even with obvious nutjobs like AB, i'm going to give labor the benefit of the doubt when dealing with crooked management

When it comes to AB. It's much more believable that he was pissed he wasn't getting his targets.

Dude was doing jumping jacks on a supposed bad ankle?

This is not a comment on who is right and who is wrong but using this thread to say that there has always been something about Arians that gets right under my skin.

When it comes to AB. It's much more believable that he was pissed he wasn't getting his targets.

i think they wanted him to play on an inured ankle; because of incentives he also wanted to play

then he realized he took the needle and was out there further beating up his ankle, and believed they weren't using him enough, so he balked

there's no doubt the bucs are worried a little......they are coming out firing back, and they took 4 days to cut him........again, my guess is what yes, while AB is a ****house crazy, the Bucs/Arians also bear some blame here.....we shall see

Yes, and how are they doing healthwise as they got older? Did you hear what happened to Vincent Jackson?

And you are correct. It's not Brady's responsibility to care for Gronk after he retires. Gronk has to look out for himself instead of catering to Brady's desire to win more ringzzzz.

Gronk is catering to his own desire to win rings. He followed Brady to Tampa because he likes playing with Brady and wants to win. He didn't follow him because Brady wanted another ring and Gronk ended his retirement to cater to Brady's desires.

Kinda sounded like he was being selfish and wanted targets to reach his incentives. Nobody cared so he quit.

But I am not about to give the Bucs the benefit of the doubt because I'm petty and I know nobody would do the same to the Patriots. So as far as my random-meaningless-fan-opinion goes, the Bucs are scumbag cheaters who hate their players and BA needs to be suspended

It is surprising to know that Alex Guerrero has contributed to friction on an NFL team....

Brady and Guerrero ripped AB off.

They promised nirvana and all AB got was heartache for his money.

Gronk is catering to his own desire to win rings. He followed Brady to Tampa because he likes playing with Brady and wants to win. He didn't follow him because Brady wanted another ring and Gronk ended his retirement to cater to Brady's desires.

Gronk is Tom's lapdog.

What a huge suprise, arians has a completely different story of what occurred than AB’s

Dude was doing jumping jacks on a supposed bad ankle shot full of pain killers so he could play in a NFL game.

Amazing how people leave out the 2nd half of the story to make their point.

Hilarious…

“Blonde Louise, who shot to fame in 2020 after she filmed herself licking a toilet seat in a bid to catch Covid”

puke GIF

“Blonde Louise, who shot to fame in 2020 after she filmed herself licking a toilet seat in a bid to catch Covid”

puke GIF
I am surprised the toilet seat was still in one piece....

1641501782458.png

Let he who hasn't raw-dogged a toilet-licking lingerie model cast the first stone!

OK, I guess all of us but @Kontradiction can cast the first stone...

;)

Last edited:

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back