PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another gem from the ever classy Antonio Cromartie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a second, the guy who has had so very much to say over the last several months via the press is getting upset because somebody else didn't say something to him face-to-face?

pot-kettle.jpg

Nah, he was upset because Hasselbeck deleted the tweet.

Cromartie's CBA ---------> Condoms Been Avoided

Is Matt afraid of Cromartie?

Threats usually don't come to pass in real time,I wouldn't have responded if I were Hasslebeck

For a guy who is afraid to get physical with anyone ON the field he sure seems intent in getting physical with them OFF it.

Last edited:
I'd take Hasselbeck in a fair fight. Cromartie is a gigantic ****y.

I love twitter :popcorn:

There must be an IQ sucker as soon as someone enters the Jets locker room. If you add up the totals for the IQ levels on that team you might have enough to buy a Happy Meal.

I bet it took a lot of time for Cromartie to read and understand Hasselbeck's tweet considering how it reportedly takes him a minute or two to read each word.

There must be an IQ sucker as soon as someone enters the Jets locker room. If you add up the totals for the IQ levels on that team you might have enough to buy a Happy Meal.

Yeah, if you give a dollar for each IQ point.

Wouldn't you love to have Cromartie over for dinner and ask him to guess which is the salt and which is the pepper shaker?

Darwinism at its finest.

Wouldn't you love to have Cromartie over for dinner and ask him to guess which is the salt and which is the pepper shaker?

Darwinism at its finest.

Don't you mean Darwinism at an Epic fail level? He's set back the gene pool centuries and that's just with the children we do know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News