PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

An instant classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree.. happy ending.. the refs were in make up call mode. Which sucked but kinda evened off I guess.

I missed some plays when stream cut out.. like uugg.. team win. Brady in ot.. GREAT!

The refs throughout the season were very poor. Today, for both games, they were an embarrassment

Chiefs played their hearts out. They had a shot.

But Pats just way too many clutch plays -- clutch catches.

And, Pats kept their focus. For even more than 60 minutes.

Final drive .. just add to the legend.. great throws .

If anyone ever suggests that TFB is less than the greatest football player of all time, just say “Here’s your sign”.

Officiating was disastrous but other than that I almost had a stroke. What a ball game.

Agree.. happy ending.. the refs were in make up call mode. Which sucked but kinda evened off I guess.

I missed some plays when stream cut out.. like uugg.. team win. Brady in ot.. GREAT!
Shut up

If anyone ever suggests that TFB is less than the greatest football player of all time, just say “Here’s your sign”.
No one, no one, has ever come close to being the man who take a game in hands as Tom mother Fing Brady.

An instant classic? Why yes. Yes it is. Not as great as coming from behind down 28-3, and winning in overtime, but prolly the 2nd place instant classic game. :cool:

I'm still in shock, but given the circumstances, on the road, in KC, that very well may be the defining win of the BB era.

What a game! Julian Edelman just might the most clutch player I've ever seen & I never thought that would be possible after Troy Brown forced Marlon McCree to fumble after he should have clinched the 2006 divisional in San Diego.

JE11 is one for the ages!

Last edited:
I'm still in shock, but given the circumstances, on the road, in KC, that very well may be the most impressive win of the BB era.

What a game! Julian Edelman just might be more of a clutch player than Troy Brown & I never thought that would be possible after the 2006 divisional in San Diego. JE11 is one for the ages!
Esiason mentioned HOF candidate

Guess im going to have to save Magnum PI as
Officiating was disastrous but other than that I almost had a stroke. What a ball game.

It wasn’t disastrous, we won. There were some calls that went the Pats way too.

We faced Peyton Manning regularly for over a decade and he was part of some of the greatest offenses of all time. And I say now I had never been more afraid to give the ball back to an offense as I was on every 3rd down there in OT. Clutch, absolutely clutch. The entire offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents