PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Amusing thread from Finheaven:Calling the Patriots out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How shell shocked are the Dolphins fans going to be if they end up with a worse record this year than last ? Actually, it's more probable than not.

Given 3 losses so far, 5 or 6 more losses could easily be:
NE twice
Chicago
KC
Jaguars
Colts

And that's not even considering that they play the Jets twice yet, Buffalo again, plus on any given day they could lose one against Vikings, Packers, and Detroit.

Could be a lot of frowning Phins by the end of the season.

DW2 said:
Hmmmm, maybe because it's a divisional game and divisional games are never easy??? Remember 12/20/04??? You were 12-1 and we were 1-12. WE BEAT YOU:singing: !!!!!!!!!!!
Your secondary is suspect. If our OL can get pick up your blitzes, you're going to have some problems, as CPEP is finally ready to pull his head out of his back end. You guys are good but by no means unbeatable and we are by no means as bad as one may think. You're ****iness is really indicative of your ignorance. In fact, I'll be surprised if we don't beat you clowns!!!!!!!! LET'S GO MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!! Your days of dominance are over!!!!!

I will say this though, that Maroney is one bad dude. there is no question he was the best RB picked up in the draft. Bush more valuable than Maroney??? pulllllease. Maroney's awesome. We'll control him though.

Miami 38
NE 17
How much better is Culpepper then Carson Palmer? Does Miami have the firepower on offense as does Cincy? "If" your OL can................."If" Eve was a lesbian......... Our days of dominance have just begun. We are reloading every year. Next year we will have two number one picks. Go pick a fight with a team that you will be fighting for the cellar with.

I'm Ron Borges? said:
Just for the record, who are the two great passing catching tight ends? Man, talk about living in fantasy land.

When are you going to grow up and develop your *own* identity? Right now you're nothing more than the caricature of a petty, stupid man. Why you enjoy this, I have no idea; care to enlighten us? Maybe you just like being a moron and "calling people out" for no reason. Seriously, as it now stands, you're just a pain in the ass. You add nothing. Zero. Nada.

Last edited:
Not the brightest of individuals in that thread.

I'm not totally confident that this game is a lock, as the Dolphins always play the Patriots tough. But it's kind of cute seeing them trying to rally behind one another, and toss their fellow Fins fans under the bus who have doubts in their team. God forbid anyone try to be objective. Delusion is a wonderful thing.

Last edited:
Hey, I know what it is like to LIVE with a fins fan. My 17 year old son has loved the Dolphins since he was a little kid.

Even he is aware that they do not have a chance in this game.

DW2 said:
Hmmmm, maybe because it's a divisional game and divisional games are never easy??? Remember 12/20/04??? You were 12-1 and we were 1-12. WE BEAT YOU:singing:

If you'd read my post more carefully you would realize that I was remarking about the Doofins fanbase in general, not making any predictions about the game. Remember who won the Super Bowl in the '04 season??? If not for a rare Patriots meltdown at the end of the game your team would've been merely another stepping stone on the way to a 3rd league championship. You're in a sad state if you feel the need to gloat about an insignificant victory from a 4-12 season. Whatever blows your skirt up. Guess that's the standard for you Doofins fans. As another poster suggested perhaps you should pick fights with someone at your own level.

Personally, I think this game will be closer than a lot of people think as the Pats/Dolphins games are typically hard fought affairs. Miami is a very desperate team right now. That said, I think the difference will be the Pats D forcing Culpepper into making some costly mistakes. I predict the defense will score on one of those Culpepper miscues...........Pats win by 7.

DW2 said:
Your secondary is suspect. If our OL can get pick up your blitzes, you're going to have some problems, as CPEP is finally ready to pull his head out of his back end. You guys are good but by no means unbeatable and we are by no means as bad as one may think. You're ****iness is really indicative of your ignorance. In fact, I'll be surprised if we don't beat you clowns!!!!!!!! LET'S GO MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!! Your days of dominance are over!!!!!

Our "suspect" secondary just throttled the Bengals high octane offense on their own turf. How do you expect your mediocre-at-best offense to have much success? The only thing your horrible OL will be picking up is their rear ends from the ground as they repeatedly get trampled by the Patriots defensive front seven, en route to another sack of "CPEP". Perhaps you are the one who should pull his head out of his rear end. Speak for yourself about ****iness and ignorance. Fans of 1-3 teams who can't beat the likes of the Houston Texans have nothing to be boastful about. And FYI, the Pats days of dominance are hardly over...........watch and learn!

DW2 said:
I will say this though, that Maroney is one bad dude. there is no question he was the best RB picked up in the draft. Bush more valuable than Maroney??? pulllllease. Maroney's awesome. We'll control him though.

Good luck trying to stop Maroney..........only Denver's stingy D has been able to do that, and your D (although good) is not at the same level. You also have to deal with Clock Killin' Corey Dillon and stiffarm city. Enjoy.

DW2 said:
Miami 38
NE 17

I see you've been smokin' the good stuff with Ricky these days. Thanks for starting off my day with a good laugh..................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand