PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Almost all these experts are picking the Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have problem with fans picking their own team to win especially in the AFC Championship Game where both teams are supposed to be the two best teams in their conference, but some of these scores are rediculous. Ravens 35-24. Baltimore 31-28. Ravens 30-27. Ravens 30-20. Ravens 31-27. Ravens 34-30. Ravens 41-31. Ravens 35-17. Ravens 31-30. Ravens 34-28. Ravens 31-24.

I think if either team scores in the 30s, the Pats win this game. The only way I see the Ravens win if they keep both teams from scoring more than 24-25 points. If the Ravens are scoring over 30, the Pats are probably scoring 40 because it has turned into a shootout. The Ravens want to keep the ball out of Brady's hand which means they will not score more than 24-25 in a win.

Good post. The Patriots losses to playoff teams were to the Steelers and the Giants in which the Patriots were held to 17 and 20 points respectively by good defenses. That could happen on Sunday, but this team learned from those two defeats and the offense has developed a lethal no-huddle and new ways to use their weapons since then.

The thing that creeps me out is how crappy the AFC was this year and how awful the NFC East was as a gauge of the Patriots on both sides of the ball.

This thing could be all smoke and mirrors for the Patriots. Killing the Broncos twice proved nothing. Baltimore is so schizophrenic with wins over good teams and appalling losses to others, who knows how good they are?

Last edited:
This thing could be all smoke and mirrors for the Patriots. Killing the Broncos twice proved nothing. Baltimore is so schizophrenic with wins over good teams and appalling losses to others, who knows how good they are?

Dude I'm a huge Ravens fan, watched just about every game this year. I have absolutely no idea how good they are. Apparently, they are better than Pittsburgh and San Francisco but worse than Jacksonville and Seattle.

I am pretty sure that violates one or two principles of quantum mechanics, but I can't think of which ones because (1) it's early in the morning here (west coast) and (2) I don't know anything about physics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News