PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Albert Breer Finally Comes Clean on Why He Went to Ohio State

Status
Not open for further replies.
These days public urination gets you a spot on the sex offender registry and a housing ban from any school zones.

I'm not so sure about that one, @memento. I suppose it would depend on the "severity" of the offense and the specifics surrounding the circumstances.

With a background in criminal justice, I've yet to hear of a public urination charge leading to a spot on the sex offender registry or any type of housing ban. Then again, you learn something new everyday.

Eric Edholm @Eric_Edholm
Quite telling Belichick went back to Dion Lewis after both his fumbles. Lombardi effect?

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 5h5 hours ago
Albert Breer retweeted Eric Edholm
Lol. Not sure leaning on the worst GM in recent memory would be all that advisable ...

Albert Breer ✔ @AlbertBreer
Well when I was in school no one was there for academic reasons. We were all there either to play football or party. https://twitter.com/Lyle1427/status/645383881839919104…

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/oh-court-of-appeals/1479719.html

bertie.jpg
I'm vividly reminded of that fact each time I either read what Albee has written or hear what he's said.

Well, my school's football team has been undefeated since 1867. Now, if only we can get players and a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back