Albert Breer Finally Comes Clean on Why He Went to Ohio State

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Albert Breer ✔ @AlbertBreer
Well when I was in school no one was there for academic reasons. We were all there either to play football or party. https://twitter.com/Lyle1427/status/645383881839919104…

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/oh-court-of-appeals/1479719.html

bertie.jpg

"Well when I was in school no one was there for academic reasons. We were all there either to play football or party."

What a tool.

"Well when I was in school no one was there for academic reasons. We were all there either to play football or party."

What a tool.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner.

This is also the same tool pontificating about how evil it was that Tom Brady more probably than not had a general awareness of something that may or may not have happened.

Nothing has changed. Just about nobody goes to a D1 state school for an education. I'm jealous. I wish I grew up near one worth partying at.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner.

This is also the same tool pontificating about how evil it was that Tom Brady more probably than not had a general awareness of something that may or may not have happened.

Honestly I don't even know who this guy is, I've heard of him but that's it.

Is he related to Orville???
If you've gone to college, chances are you''ve done a lot worse than what he got arrested for...Just saying.....

Nothing has changed. Just about nobody goes to a D1 state school for an education. I'm jealous. I wish I grew up near one worth partying at.

I went to a state school, studied and partied. Not sure what a D1 school is.
We didn't have a football team at the time, now they do.

I went to a state school, studied and partied. Not sure what a D1 school is.
We didn't have a football team at the time, now they do.

Yeah, it's pretty easy to party hard and work harder, especially when you're 18-21 and sleeping 4 hours a night is weirdly sustainable and hangovers basically don't exist to you.

That said, this is one of the dumber arrests I've ever seen. The guy may be an idiot, but I can't muster up any kind of moral outrage over pissing in public.

Just to clarify, I'm not trying to downplay state schools. I went to one, after all.

I went to UMass Dartmouth but it wasn't called that when I went there. It was a very small school with good Engineering, nursing, and textile departments. Where did you go?

Cheating cheater. Can't even find a urinal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back