Broncos 17

Ravens 34
Texans 14

49ers 21
Saints 16

Packers 30
Giants 23

It's all home teams once again .....

i went 4 for 4 last week....so here goes.

pats
ravens
saints
packers

49ers 24, Saints 23
This is a bit of a "hope" prediction. Weather's looking like it'll fall NO's way though, sunny and calm, 50-60.

Patriots 45, Broncos 17
Denver won't turn the ball over four times again, but won't get the big early lead either.

Texans 24, Ravens 17
Every time I think of Yates against the Ravens D I think of that commercial where Ray Lewis says, "sometimes .. you get chased by angry men." Still, Texans look strong enough.

Packers 38, Giants 35
Put an end to the whole "2007" crap.

49ers 24-20
Pats 31-10
Texans 16-10
Giants 31-27

Pats over DEN, 34-21

NYG over GB 37-34

SF over NO 30-27

BAL over HOU 20-10

I'm on all the home teams this week.

Patriots 41
Broncos 13

Packers 42
Giants 17

49ers 23
saints 20

Ravens 27
Texans 10

AFC:

Pats 37, Broncos 24 - I expect the Broncos to play well early but make the first mistake. Pats are going to give up yards and some points but in the end to much offense and just enough D. Its been like this all year so why would this be any different.

Ravens should be able to limit Texans run game and make them a bit more 1 dimensional. On offense, a heavy dose of Rice. I'll go Ravens 24 Texans 6

NFC:

I do think San Fran's D is good but they have gotten fat on a weak division they faced 5 Top 10ish QBs (Romo Vick Stafford E manning Rothlisberger) and despite giving up a good amout of yeards and points won 4 of those games. I don't think they have seen an offense like the saints. They're going to have to score in the 30's against a fast blitzing D and I don't think Alex smith is up to it.

Saints 38 49ers 24

Giants have the D to go into Lambau and keep it close but I do think Green bay can make plays on their secondary. Gotta give Eli credit but this is the game he throws 3 picks in. Packers 23, Giants 21

Patriots 33
Broncos 17

Ravens 27
Texans 13

Saints 30
49ers 23

Packers 35
Giants 24

My Predictions for the AFC/NFC championship

SF VS NY Giants in the NFC championship

NE VS Baltimore in the AFC Championship

So Fran will beat NO and the Giants will knock off Green bay.. The giants D line is going to destroy GB's O line and Eli will have his way with the GB defense. The GB NY game is the hardest for me to pick.. the easy thing to do is pick GB but for some reason I think the NY Giants are going to win.

I think SF being home will give them the advantage they need to take out the saints.. there not hte same team on the road. and SF's defense is really good.. a very interesting match up.. High powered O vs High Powered D

I am taking the 2 home teams on the AFC side.. But Baltimore has played some real stinkers this year.. some of the worst football I ahve ever seen.. which team is going to show up?

And New Englands defense has looked pretty horrible at times.. but all they have to do is play a solid game for their standards and let the Offense take care of the rest.

Patriots 45
Broncos 24

Ravens 17
Texans 24

Saints 20
49ers 24

Packers 24
Giants 31

I'll go with:

Patriots
Ravens
Packers
Saints

I could see both of the NFC games going the other way.

I'm not sure what the scores will be but these teams will win... Saints, Ravens, Pats, and Giants.

49ers 20, Saints 17
Patriots 34 Broncos 23
Texans 27 Ravens 10
Giants 34 Packers 30

Patriots

Texans

Saints

Packers

Saints 30
SanFran 9

- Saints offense is somewhat out of sync all game, but the Niners' can't really get anything going: 10-6, Saints, at the half. Niners get to 10-9 early in the 3rd, but the Saints answer with a TD, then a couple FGs and, finally, a pick-six to cap Q4.

Patriots 41
Broncos 13

- Broncos manage to lead 10-7 in Q1, but Pats have it 17-10 at the half. Broncos make it 17-13 at the start of the 3rd, but Brady answers to go up 24-13 and then a pick-six makes it 31-13 and the rest is mostly, "What are we supposed to do? NOT score?"

Texans 30
Ravens 9

- Rice is limited, forcing Flacco to throw. And it doesn't go well (four turnovers). Foster/Tate are not much limited, allowing Yates to be cautious and that works out not great, but pretty okay.

Packers 45
Giants 17

- After a dramatic early TD to Cruz, Bad Eli shows up and two picks truncate promising 1st-half NYG drives while Rodgers cruises to a 21-10 halftime lead. Another dramatic score by Cruz makes it 31-17 at the start of Q4, but Rodgers tacks on two more to put it away, the last of them after Eli's 3rd pick.

First I'll do the most important game. The Pats will blow the Broncos away this weekend. The Pats are healthy and hungry. After being eliminated the first game of the previous two seasons they are on a mission. They will be relentless on offense and will keep the broncos from even coming close to a possible upset. P...ats win big! Next will be the Saints-49ers game. 49ers are at home, Saints are a dome team, blah blah blah.... The Saints have to much firepower for the 49ers to handle and they win by a score or two. The 49ers put up a good fight, but Alex Smith just can't keep up with Brees. If the Saints were a running team the outcome would be different, good year for the 49ers regardless. The Giants-Green Bay game will be a good battle of two high powered offenses. In the end it will come down to one person. Aaron Rodgers. The Giants will pressure him, but he is to efficient and will be able to find the small holes the Giants defense will leave open. Eli will be able to put up some points on the Packers defense, but Rodgers will be able to stay a step head. Packers win in another close one. The last game will be a very physical, tough one for both teams. They both have great defenses and bruising running backs. The difference makers come from the Ravens having a little bit better defense and Flacco being better that Yates. Houston will hang in there until the end, but the Ravens will come out victorious in the end. Look for Suggs to have a big game on defense. I hope everyone has a great weekend and good luck with your picks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe