PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC East to become AFC Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ShirtDynasty

Reaction score
Rooters News Service:

As the league continues to hack and prune away at the fabled Belichick Coaching Tree, the most recent limb to be severed was first year Defensive Coordinator, Eric Mangini, who leaves to share a stadium with the New York Giants as the Head Coach and Sacrificial Lamb of the Jets.

Known throughout the league as a young defensive mastermind, Mangini has his work cut out for him, not only with the giant mess left behind the wake of the Herm Edwards debacle, and being handcuffed with a noodle-arm quarterback under a heavy contract, but also because he lands his first Head Coaching position in a Division which pits him against his former mentor and boss, Bill Belichick and fellow Belichick protégé Nick Saban with the Dolphins.

That leaves only Buffalo. The rumors are that the Bills heavy interest in their piece of 'The Tree' leads them to have Belichick disciples Kirk Ferentz, Pat Hill and Josh McDaniels high on their shopping list. Followed closely by Arman "Dandy" Trudeau, first year equipment manager for the Patriots.

If one of those four potential pieces were to fall into the Buffalo puzzle, word is that the league would be petitioned to officially add a "B" to the name AFC East, to honor the legendary Belichick, thereby becoming the AFC Beast.

(No animals were harmed in the fabrication of this story, brain cells perhaps, but no animals.)

hahahahaha. AFC Beast... thats a good one...

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Rooters News Service:

...That leaves only Buffalo. The rumors are that the Bills heavy interest in their piece of 'The Tree' leads them to have Belichick disciples Kirk Ferentz, Pat Hill and Josh McDaniels high on their shopping list. Followed closely by Arman "Dandy" Trudeau, first year equipment manager for the Patriots....

Update/Flash: ...It is now rumored that a fifth candidate for the Bills job has emerged, Jane "Jasmine" Monrovia, a second year member of the New England Patriots Cheerleading Team Practice Squad. Although having never cheered in an actual NFL game, that has not appeared to have dimmed the Bills interest in Monrovia. The Bill however have ruled out hiring any of the the New England Patriots Gillette Stadium ground crew members under the age of 40.

As I said in another thread, this is why the Jets view Mangini as the best candidate

Others might have more HC or football experience but job #1 for the Jets is being able to win some games in the division. As such, a HC with knowledge of the Patriots and other teams within the division - as well as an outsider's perspective on the Jets own weaknesses - is much more valuable than a veteran HC.

The Bills just called me asking if I wanted the job because they heard I yelled at a guy that sort of looked like Bill Belichick in a parking lot one time.

groundgame said:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Rooters News Service:

...That leaves only Buffalo. The rumors are that the Bills heavy interest in their piece of 'The Tree' leads them to have Belichick disciples Kirk Ferentz, Pat Hill and Josh McDaniels high on their shopping list. Followed closely by Arman "Dandy" Trudeau, first year equipment manager for the Patriots....

Update/Flash: ...It is now rumored that a fifth candidate for the Bills job has emerged, Jane "Jasmine" Monrovia, a second year member of the New England Patriots Cheerleading Team Practice Squad. Although having never cheered in an actual NFL game, that has not appeared to have dimmed the Bills interest in Monrovia. The Bill however have ruled out hiring any of the the New England Patriots Gillette Stadium ground crew members under the age of 40.

If she gets the job, she will go after the Kool Aid Choir as OC, DC, & GM. Who else knows more about BB than they do. :singing:

lmao at the afc BEast, it's the lEast, and will stay that way for long time.

Bronco Freak is still hanging here? I can't see what he's saying but I would have thought he would have moved over to the Steelers board.

I do hope that the Steelers *****-slap the Bronco's this Sunday. Then I hope that some real Bronco's fan finds Bronco Freak, in the basement of his mommy's crack house, and *****-slaps him for impersonating a football fan.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
groundgame said:
If she gets the job, she will go after the Kool Aid Choir as OC, DC, & GM. Who else knows more about BB than they do. :singing:

I was just going to say that.....after all the word "Bill" is in my screen name! However, no amount of money, diamonds or sports cars could convince me to jump ship from Bill to the Bills! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back