PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AD hasn't left NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
His son and possibly his daughter being in school are more likely reasons for him sticking around the area for now...in addition to maybe not being able to sell his house yet.

Just think, all he had to do was keep his trap shut and work harder and he could've avoided all the hassle and embarrassment. I'm sure he's just biding his time 'til Jabba Wrecks calls. Might not be until after the season starts.

AD was just here on bidness... He's a marinade salesman. He has a home in Florida, he has a house here...around the corner from Ty Warren's seasonal residence, which is almost certainly on the market. An AD acquaintance who posts here pointed out in the last AD speaks thread that his family apparently wasn't here in season last season, so I doubt they are here this off season...

If it doesn't sell he can probably lease it furnished to Burgess or Warren or Holt would probably be a safer bet. He will likely be leasing himself this time, wherever Bus Cook eventually finagles his football market to emerge...

I see a locally based reality show on what it's like to blow your opportunity, still cash out and wait for that phone to ring.

Summer replacement shows are only a handful of weeks so it should fit.

If Monty Biesel can still con some team into paying him, AD will eventually find a spot.

I can only hope that we'll be provided with a blow-by-blow account of his move before, during, and after it happens.

And in the meantime, we shall all wait with baited breath until Shalize reveals the identity of the toilet paper with which ADT wipes his mouth.

Welker is a RB... hmm, well he does in fact RUN and he is coming BACK next year, so I guess I can see where she got confused. That is assuming she was high and is legally registered as an invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News