PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Very Heartfelt Reply to Jim Kelly.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Seahawks weren't any better last night vs GB.
That is another team that needs to right the ship....quickly. I hope they don't

They look all out of wack.

Cancer took my father in the most despicable way. So whenever I hear someone has beaten cancer especially a class act such as Jim Kelly I will cheer but as a Patriots fan I hope he shed a tear today. :D
I understand your position, but JK was well enough to say what he did. Its not like hes on his death bed.

f_a355e43c5a.jpg

Seattle's reality check has just bounced. All of Marshawn's Skittles won't be able to mend this breach.
The more I see of Marshawn Lynch this year, the more I understand that pass call in the SB.

This ******* named Jim Kelly didn't hire me this summer...

I've heard the same thing. He's also woefully ignorant and uninformed on the Deflategate subject and should just shut up about it when asked.

Kelly is the face of Buffalo and the Pats are public enemy # 1.

He is not coming to their defense.

I'm glad Jim Kelly got to see what a QB who wins super bowls looks like, up close and in person.

His jealousy and bitterness is unbecoming of someone who previously seemed like a good guy.

Kelly is the face of Buffalo and the Pats are public enemy # 1.

He is not coming to their defense.
In the interview where he said Brady should just admit guilt and accept his 4 game punishment, he professed his " love" ( his word, not mine) for Brady. The discussion focus was squarely on Brady, not his team. Kelly sounded like an uninformed ****.

I'm glad Jim Kelly has won his battle with cancer and is able to enjoy life. Those interviews that his daughter did talking about him while he was in his hospital bed were tough to watch.

With that said I'm glad he is wallowing in depression and despair that his old team got its ass kicked yesterday and the BS "if I was Tom Brady I'd defend myself" crap that he was saying got shoved back in his face.

Jim- you defend yourself by maintaining your dignity, not paying attention to the clueless and scorching the very earth your detractors walk on.

The fact is that Jim "0ferfour" Kelly cannot touch TB12 as a QB and a competitor on any level.

Sit down.

Last edited:
I'm glad Jim Kelly got to see what a QB who wins super bowls looks like, up close and in person.
I'm fairly certain he's seen, at a minimum, 3 of those...up close and personal.

I feel like I'm busting on Kelly too much. He's probably done more than enough good in his lifetime (compared to say...myself), but I'm defending my guy (Brady)..perhaps I should be classier :(.

Jim Kelly and anyone associated with any of the other 31 can eat a full bag of **** and live. **** them all. I appreciate classy, but I appreciate revenge more.

In the interview where he said Brady should just admit guilt and accept his 4 game punishment, he professed his " love" ( his word, not mine) for Brady. The discussion focus was squarely on Brady, not his team. Kelly sounded like an uninformed ****.

Right, it wasn't like Kraft terminated Jastemski and McNally and then bent over and took a 1 mil fine and loss of a 1st round pick

Lots of folks are still butt hurt. Time heals all wounds.

Jim Kelly hates pats also because BB beat him in SB with the giants. he always dislikes BB for that. Nothing objective about his reasonings.

Right, it wasn't like Kraft terminated Jastemski and McNally and then bent over and took a 1 mil fine and loss of a 1st round pick

??? Your reply seems to have no relationship to my post. Perhaps you intended it as a reply to a post other than mine?

Jim Kelly and the Buffalo in general usually win before the game is played... after which they are silent.

Wonder if they will take down their billboard now??

While we're at it, I wonder if we'll ever get an explanation as to what the hell the "13th man" means?

I'm guessing that they can't technically use the 12th man on the public billboard, since I think SEA owns the rights to the phrase, but who came up with the idea of the 13th man, and what were they smoking?

While we're at it, I wonder if we'll ever get an explanation as to what the hell the "13th man" means?

I'm guessing that they can't technically use the 12th man on the public billboard, since I think SEA owns the rights to the phrase, but who came up with the idea of the 13th man, and what were they smoking?

They missed the memo about why there is no #13 on elevators.. that stop magically disappears.

I was in Seattle recently and the preponderance of the #12 was everywhere. every store was selling #12 stuff, asked a couple of folks if #12 was in homage to Tom Brady???.. some swore at me, one person got really mad so I knocked it off.. they have no sense of humor.

I thought it was funny..

Doesn't heal stupid. Obviously.

They were at least better in defeat than the Seahawks were in sb 49

They've had lots of practice, they did lose 4 straight 'dem Bills.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore