PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A summary of teams who tried to "take out" our quarterback in the offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a rundown of the owners/coaches who were most involved in framing our QB, Tom Brady, and keeping him off the playing field. It seems that the "football gods" have spoken, and they have gotten their blood, taking their revenge on the quarterbacks of the evildoers themselves. Who would have thought that framing/smearing a great legend and calling for his suspension would have karmic consequences at this level?

Indianapolis Colts
Jim Irsay (typical a-hole self), Ryan Grigson (the main culprit), Bob Kravitz (the hack reporter)
QB Situation: Andrew Luck possibly out for season, has missed lots of time with shoulder, kidney problems.
Record: 6-8

Baltimore Ravens

John Harbaugh (confirmed to be a key framer), Steve Bisciotti (rumored to be in Goodell's ear)
QB Situation: Joe Flacco out for season with torn ACL/MCL.
Record: 4-10

Dallas Cowboys
Jerry Jones (self-righteous idiot publically opines that Brady should be suspended, especially against his own team)
QB Situation: Tony Romo out for season with twice broken clavicle.

Houston Texans
Bob McNair (dipsh1t extradonnaire blasts Brady, admits he didn't read Wells Report, praises Goodell)
QB Situation: Multiple quarterback injuries, including Brian Hoyer, TJ Yates...down to 4th string QB.
Record: 7-7

Cleveland Browns
Mike Pettine (meathead Mike Tice redux says he doesn't like "cheater" Brady)
QB Situation: Piled up QB injuries for Josh McCown, moron party boy embarrasses coaching staff.
Record: 3-11

Don't forget San Diego.

Football karma is a biyatch.

Here is a rundown of the owners/coaches who were most involved in framing our QB, Tom Brady, and keeping him off the playing field. It seems that the "football gods" have spoken, and they have gotten their blood, taking their revenge on the quarterbacks of the evildoers themselves. Who would have thought that framing/smearing a great legend and calling for his suspension would have karmic consequences at this level?

Indianapolis Colts
Jim Irsay (typical a-hole self), Ryan Grigson (the main culprit), Bob Kravitz (the hack reporter)
QB Situation: Andrew Luck possibly out for season, has missed lots of time with shoulder, kidney problems.
Record: 6-8

Baltimore Ravens

John Harbaugh (confirmed to be a key framer), Steve Bisciotti (rumored to be in Goodell's ear)
QB Situation: Joe Flacco out for season with torn ACL/MCL.

Dallas Cowboys
Jerry Jones (self-righteous idiot publically opines that Brady should be suspended, especially against his own team)
QB Situation: Tony Romo out for season with twice broken clavicle.

Houston Texans
Bob McNair (dipsh1t extradonnaire blasts Brady, admits he didn't read Wells Report, praises Goodell)
QB Situation: Multiple quarterback injuries, including Brian Hoyer, TJ Yates...down to 4th string QB.
Record: 7-7

Cleveland Browns
Mike Pettine (meathead Mike Tice redux says he doesn't like "cheater" Brady)
QB Situation: Piled up QB injuries for Josh McCown, moron party boy embarrasses coaching staff.
Record: 3-11

n56p3.jpg

Last edited:

If you are implying divine retribution, I'd just as soon have the divine intervene before any retribution is required...

Wow, that really is some perfect Karma..for all to witness!

Football karma is a biyatch.

Yes but Karma has a way of going around in a full circle.

I know what Ice-Ice is doing and its cool going after the scum bag owners. I just hope no one would gloat over injuries to other QBs, its bad karma.

We have players dropping like flies all around TB and he has been hit a lot. yet he stands tall. We are soooo lucky.

There was a guy on a game day thread that started gloating when one of the opponent's player got taken out with an injury. I can't recall the game but I thought: damn it stop it that's bad karma. Sure enough a few plays later one of our own went down. Might have been Edelman. Anyway, don't mean to be a party pooper.

I know what Ice-Ice is doing and its cool going after the scum bag owners. I just hope no one would gloat over injuries to other QBs, its bad karma.

Correct. Definitely not glad the QBs are injured...just gloating at the entire situation, which is that they were so emphatic that Brady miss games, and now they put in the miserable situation of watching their backups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3