PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

a 'blood feued' redefined?

sdaniels7114

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Seems like someone in the O's organization thinks the Sox were just creative with some food dye or paint in 2004 and that Schill's ankle was actually fine. All I have to say is that the next time Don Orsillo says something goofy I'll think about how bad it could be.

Pretty sure this is blood (and pus...blech):

baseballhall8.jpg

And anyone who has ever gotten paint on their clothes knows that it's definitely not paint.

Also, this whole thing is unbelievably effing stupid.

very stupid especially something alledgedly said 2 years ago - why would he sit on this scoop if he had it for 2 years?

Can't they just test the damn thing..? It's in Cooperstown, right..? I am not asking for an exact DNA match, but ya gotta think there would be an easy way to determine blood from paint or ink.

Much ado about nada.

I think it was gary thorne...he's a good announcer, much better than the morons they had last year! ( i guess with no more hockey on ESPN he's had to settle for the O's gig) He came back later on and said that he took it the wrong way and Belli was joking when he said it and he thought he was serious, just a big misunderstanding!

Even O-cab (who's on the angels now) said he saw the procedure and everything was real!

Can't they just test the damn thing..? It's in Cooperstown, right..? I am not asking for an exact DNA match, but ya gotta think there would be an easy way to determine blood from paint or ink.
The sock in Cooperstown is the one from the World Series. The one from the playoffs is probably discarded by now since it was washed after the game. This is all according to various interviews with players from that year.

Can anyone figure out a motivation to do that? thats what i'd be interested to know. To "fake" hurt? Silly.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back