PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A 7 round mock that I'd be happy about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A 7 rond mock that I's be happy about.

That's the thing about the draft. Everyone is right about the players that they think are great. It takes 6 months to a year to find out if they are wrong and then no one remembers.*

*execpt there are some who do remember things like, for instance, how right I was about Clay Matthews and how wrong you were about conner Barwin. So, this year it will be how right I am about Cam Jordon,Pro Bowl OLB of the NE Patriots. And how wrong you were about Karl Klug, who I have ranked as a 6th round ILB, is a nice special teams player.

Fatboy_reacts.gif

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if BB takes Allen Bailey or Hankerson.

There's a lot of talent, hopefully not damaged irreparably by Miami's terrible coaching staff.
Bailey I had no idea where NE might play him and had taken him off my board, since then BB and NE have done a full work-up and I'm guessing - and only guessing, that they see him as a Cunningham bookend for OLB. :confused2:

On the other hand Hankerson had an interview at the Senior Bowl or Combine with no further contact that I saw reported. Perhaps if he slides far enough BB would take a chance, I can't get too excited about him.

Jordan - meh.
Watkins - overdrafted.
Ingram - value.
Hankerson - and people cry over Tate dropping balls, fail.
Sturdivant - bust, and it ain't in Canton.
KJ Wright - clearly this man does not understand how a NE 3-4 works.
Cannon? - pundits (and Nuts) learn nothing from the O'Callaghan experiment.
Fusco - the first clear cut win.
DeAndre Brown? - bust.

This draft has fail encoded into it's DNA.

"Jordan - meh" - Really? Pray tell

You mean "Junge mit hübschen Haare sehen aus wie Jane, gespielt wie Jane, schreit wie Kerl gesperrt in Schuppen." ;)
Google translator thinks you've captured the spirit ... certainly the screams like guy locked in shed seemed on target. :rolleyes:

"Jordan - meh" - Really? Pray tell
Lying eyes, they watch the game and they say, "is that what all the fuss is about?"

Lying eyes, they watch the game and they say, "is that what all the fuss is about?"

Each to their own. Jordan looks a perfect 3-4 DE to me, #1 DE for us in my eyes. Length, explosiveness, ability to play OLB and DE

Each to their own. Jordan looks a perfect 3-4 DE to me, #1 DE for us in my eyes. Length, explosiveness, ability to play OLB and DE
You are not alone. I'll take Dareus, Fairley, Bowers, (Watt if he wasn't a Condon client), Wilkerson, and Jenkins before I'd take Jordan.

I'm not really sold on Ingram/ Watkins. Although Watkins is a plug and play type guy, I think this is a solid draft for guards and we can do just as well later. I like the pick of Sturdevant, i'm not sure that I don't like Kelvin Sheppard better. KJ Wright was a nice pick. Solid draft.

Now that I hear the name, It was Sturdevant that Ourlads head. Dan Shonka, said he liked better than Wilson. Personally I know nothing about him

Utter poop often looks like what the dog left when your receivers drop your passes. ;)

So I take it you've never seen Jacory Harris then...

That's the thing about the draft. Everyone is right about the players that they think are great. It takes 6 months to a year to find out if they are wrong and then no one remembers.*

*execpt there are some who do remember things like, for instance, how right I was about Clay Matthews and how wrong you were about conner Barwin. So, this year it will be how right I am about Cam Jordon,Pro Bowl OLB of the NE Patriots. And how wrong you were about Karl Klug, who I have ranked as a 6th round ILB, is a nice special teams player.

A 275lb ILB who runs a 4.85 forty? Can't WAIT to see how THAT works out. Of course, I probably won't be able to actually SEE that, having gone blind trying to read this teensy font.

So I take it you've never seen Jacory Harris then...
Oh sure, throw him into the mix. :snob: Next you'll be trying to tell me Rohan Davey made Bethel Johnson look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST