PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION 2024 Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they always have to reach with several draft picks each year?

Drafted a RT? Onwenu going back to guard?

So this is RT...is onwenu going inside to guard?

Maybe they really like the guys they took?
They may see the talent different then some other teams Gms.
If we end up with Javon Baker I will be happy.

I think Wallace is RT only, whereas Foster plays left side. Do they plan on playing Onwenu at guard?
Had we taken Beebe, kicked Onwenu out, they paid him tackle money. Cooper Beebe is a road grader …

Some of you guys are *****ing just to ***** now lol
Chill Popcorn GIF

He was the RT because top 10 pick Olu Fashanu was the LT. That doesn’t mean he can’t be a solid LT himself.
So why not just draft a LT? Why is this team always picking people then trying to convert them to a different position and watching it more often than not flat out fail.

QB, WR, OL.

They certainly drafted for need. I feel reasonably good about the first two picks although the OL felt like a desperation pick.

The only thing I can think of is the patellar injury for Strange is going to knock his career back an entire year. It is a bad injury.

BUT why not stick Jake Andrews at Strange's spot, he played well there for one game.

Especially when you need a LT

Why do they always have to reach with several draft picks each year?
Reaching is relative. One guy's reach is another guy's steal. You follow your board. They passed up guys while obviously trusting their scouting. We'll see if they're wrong, but all we can do is see how it plays out. Wallace was beaten on just 4 snaps last year and anchored a pretty good line. Still digging into him, but seems like a decent pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back