PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2024 Bowl Games

Scotty

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
A bit late to start this thread but Clemson and Kentucky are now playing for the Gator Bowl. Kentucky leading 7 - 3 at the moment

Good game.

The underclassmen QBs played well.

I liked Mafah from Clemson. Not just because he scored 4 TD's but he is a 230lb FB with decent speed and good power. I want to go back to the Pats FB days. The TE Brinningstool had a good game also, 6'6'.

I liked Mafah from Clemson. Not just because he scored 4 TD's but he is a 230lb FB with decent speed and good power. I want to go back to the Pats FB days. The TE Brinningstool had a good game also, 6'6'.
Definitely think NE needs a FB again, unsure why it was abandoned...JJ was solid

Ohio st goes from Stroud to McCord to this. They may be taking a little step back next year.

Bowl games are always a right mix of brilliance and absolute rubbish. Some teams are really up for them, others i.e. Ohio (and many more) clearly aren't. If your season ends in disappointment in early December it can't be easy to come back 3-4 weeks later and play in an exhibition game. Factor in players sitting out to protect their bodies for the Combine/NFL you can never be sure who is favourite to beat who. The 2 exceptions to this are of course the Sugar and Rose Bowls (FBS semi-finals), for obvious reasons.

Ohio st goes from Stroud to McCord to this. They may be taking a little step back next year.
Saw they will land Will Howard who is a downgrade from McCord....Not sure Day can be considered among the elite college HCs

Saw they will land Will Howard who is a downgrade from McCord....Not sure Day can be considered among the elite college HCs
Is that confirmed for Howard? He was looking at USC too. I think he's looking for a place that is more pass oriented than KState. Howard doesn't have gaudy numbers but he improves every year, is huge, can move pretty well, and is calm in a messy pocket. I was hoping he would come out this year and we could snag him for a 5th or 6th.

We have Ole Miss v Penn State in the UK , followed by Georgia v Florida State

QB Ole Miss Jaxson Dart looked pretty good, won't be out until next year.

Lol FSU shouldn’t even be playing in this game with 20 opt outs

TBF I doubt they would've had that many for a playoff game.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
TBF I doubt they would've had that many for a playoff game.
I’m sure the score will have a lot of told ya so’s about them not being in the playoffs even though it shouldn’t for obvious reasons.

I’m sure the score will have a lot of told ya so’s about them not being in the playoffs even though it shouldn’t for obvious reasons.
…which aren’t obvious to Volin. Lol

*Yawns* waiting for the real games Monday Night .

Yeah, 63-3 with 10 mins to go. Turned it off. That’s what they get. Congrats to to them for leaving their brothers out there high and dry. Instead of going out there and trying to beat A powerhouse like Georgia and prove the committee wrong, you laid down and quit like crybabies. Didn’t even try. Boo hoo. Btw, had you played and beaten Georgia there were a lot of fans out there that would of considered you worthy of being the best team in college football, regardless if you didnt’t play in the big bowl.

• Agree
Yeah, 63-3 with 10 mins to go. Turned it off. That’s what they get. Congrats to to them for leaving their brothers out there high and dry. Instead of going out there and trying to beat A powerhouse like Georgia and prove the committee wrong, you laid down and quit like crybabies. Didn’t even try. Boo hoo. Btw, had you played and beaten Georgia there were a lot of fans out there that would of considered you worthy of being the best team in college football, regardless if you didnt’t play in the big bowl.
Agreed. To lay down and accept an ass whooping on the national stage is flat out embarrassing. If they were trying to prove a point they failed. Pathetic.

• Agree

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back