PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread 2023 Week 8: Patriots fall 31-17 to the Dolphins

Immediate Postgame Reactions
we still have Mac supporters in the house?
The mere accusation of Mac Jones support should irreparably ruin your life and be met with Salem Witch trial-like hysteria.

Can someone explain what happen on that awful Mac int? Was he just baited into a bad decision, or was the opportunity there and he just couldn’t drive the ball enough due to his lackluster arm?
Baited. Ramsey tricked him into thinking he was going off coverage, but stayed and then jumped the route.

The mere accusation of Mac Jones support should irreparably ruin your life and be met with Salem Witch trial-like hysteria.
I nominate you for the next ban

we still have Mac supporters in the house?
How is that even possible. Its hard to fathom someone watching him and thinking he's an NFL level talent. People are stubborn though, so there's that.....

I haven't followed the thread, but any news on Bourne's Knee?

The Patriots need one of the Safeties to step up and be the next DMac. Too many screw-ups in coverage..

Any news on Bentley's hamstring?

My biggest disappointment from today was the Pats secondary not playing enough press man on Hill. You let him get a free release and he will burn you every time. And that's what happened.

Moved into the 4th spot in draft. Seems the Giants weren’t giving up their pick so easily and should be investigated for tanking.

Wilson gets sacked on 4th down at his own 26 yard line with 1:40 left in the game. How do the Giants up by 3 blow that? Turned the game off after the sack thinking it was over. Anyone watch the battle of the cespool?

I nominate you for the next ban
mark ruffalo oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Moved into the 4th spot in draft. Seems the Giants weren’t giving up their pick so easily and should be investigated for tanking.

Wilson gets sacked on 4th down at his own 26 yard line with 1:40 left in the game. How do the Giants up by 3 blow that? Turned the game off after the sack thinking it was over. Anyone watch the battle of the cespool?
4th spot doesn't help us tbh. There simply aren't enough good QB's for that to net us one.

The Bills should be embarrassed..

4th spot doesn't help us tbh. There simply aren't enough good QB's for that to net us one.
I agree. That gets you Joe Alt or Olu Fashanu at LT. Caleb, Maze and Harrison gone by 4. I like Penix, but I got to see more

Mac Jones ruined Matt Patricia’s career as an offensive coordinator.

If you traded him for Andy Dalton or Mark Sanchez the cops would come to your house and arrest you for robbing people.

Wouldn't it be funny if Mac had a solid career after us?

Watched the end. After sack, Vaginas ran the ball 3 times and missed a fg. With <1 min & no TO left Wilson drove them between a couple of long passes and penalties to kick tying fg w/ 0:01 left. In OT vaginas went 3 & out, bad punt, then jete drove a bit & kicked winning fg.

there's certain cadre of commies on this forum that get people banned
I understand they had a group pm with Ashley and she'd do their bidding too. Glad that's at least done, although they've seemed to do fine effecting their will in other ways.

Bottom line: our offensive line is a dumpster fire and completely substandard! offensive plays do not have time to develop and our receivers struggle to create separation!

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back