PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread 2023 Week 4: Patriots Lose to the Cowboys 38-3 - PostGame Thread

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Im giving the defense credit cause they’re down their top 4 corners. Show me a defense that can succeed with that kind of blow.

I am judging them how they played with the players they had and they sucked before Gonzalez got hurt.

If the outcome of a football game causes you incredible pain you need to touch grass
I agree but I hope they don’t touch it and judging from their posts they don’t

If we win 5-7 games, how many coaches aren’t fired after this four year stretch?

I honestly can't see this team winning another 4-6 games. They should be the Saints, but if not, I could see only one other game they win this year- against the Jets. That is it. Might be good and allow them to draft a QB.

The quarterback is the most important position on the field. He sucked. He sucks. He’s gotta go.
Mac played terrible and our offensive line also continues to play terrible.

Yuk!! feel bad for the really die hard fans here

Unfortunately some posters here deserve this. A couple in particular who were posting the same stuff today over the last 10 years or so when the team was winning

To those posters I hope this team and the losses cause you incredible pain because YOU deserve it for being such ****s over the last 10 to 15 years
Well

We will see this week if Kraft actually still cares, or has he reverted in Ralph Wilson 2000 and onward

I am judging them how they played with the players they had and they sucked before Gonzalez got hurt.
Even with Gonzo still down 3 of 4 top corners. Rolling out bums like Wade and Bryant they’re eventually gonna get exposed for who they are.

The quarterback is the most important position on the field. He sucked. He sucks. He’s gotta go.

You replace him unless you get an elite QB, you aren’t turning this team into a contender.

The Patriots need an overhaul and brought into the 2020s. The top team have talent on offense no matter the quality of the QB. The Dolphins. The Eagles. The 49ers. Until the Pats build their team recognizing that, it doesn’t matter they have at QB unless they luck out and get another Brady or Mahomes.

Lol the Saints and Raiders are winnable. It's becoming clear that this team is not that much better than 2020 to 2022. A 500 squad at best, maybe slightly above if we're lucky or slightly under if we're not. But the bottom line this team cannot rise up against elite competition and can only beat bad teams.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back