PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 WEEK 4 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: NE @ DAL

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Oats had any talented players, now would be the time to trade them for picks.

Bottom line: This game was our chance to get the season back on track in a big way. Instead we lose 38-3.

That’s a goddamn shame. The Patsies are back.

I was under the impression he signed a 1 year 10 million deal.

Holy ****. My bad.
$16m guaranteed isn't bad for JuJu.

It's essentially a 2 year deal.

Going rate now for #1s is $20m guaranteed per

This is one of the most depressing Patriots games in a while. Moving to 1-3, two of the best defensive players on the team injured, can’t move the ball much on offense with a bunch of turnovers.

Hard to have much hope for the rest of the season with this start, the injuries and the difficulty of the schedule. I thought a lot of people were being overly negative the past two seasons but it seems warranted now. I still believe the team is better than last year but with this schedule this team looks like they are headed for their first top ten pick in forever.

Anyone who isn’t in the long term plans of the team should be traded for draft capital so this team can properly rebuild.
I think they're worst this year but last yr they lucked into playing a lot of backups.

Last yr they could run the ball and the defense scored for them

Most lopsided loss in BB’s career…huh. Even in the Cleveland years

Time to face the music fellas. The glory years of Brady are over. The question is are these the Pete Carroll Patriots or the Rod Rust Patriots?

If Kraft did want to move significantly in another direction, it's a good time to do it. The team had a really big draft class in '23 that looks pretty good and they're flush with cash for the next several seasons starting next year.

I think Kraft would be smart to get the best talent evaluator he can find and make him GM and the best OC he can find and make him head coach next year. And then let them remake the team in their vision. Other than Gonzalez and a few other players, no one is not expendable if they deem so. With high draft picks and tons of cash, they can potentially build a competitor quickly.

I am currently leaning towards Brian Griese as head coach. He seems to have added some good wrinkles to Shannahan’s offense this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST