PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 Week 3 Patriots vs Texans Post-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And speaking of that Game Thread, man did it suck. Considering the fact that we DIDN'T GIVE UP A SINGLE POINT, but "Nuk" (DeAndre Hopkins) caught some crazy stuff over Ryan and a few calls weren't made by BB and the offense had a few troubles early on were enough for some people to say "This team is stupid" among other things. Shame on those people. Like I said, you root for a very good team. 31 other fanbases are jealous of us at this very moment. We should take pride in what they have accomplished. Not saying don't have concerns about anything, but to say things like "The D sucks" when it gave up a goose egg is unreal.

Gameday threads are how AIDS is transmitted.

Negatives:

7 punts inside the 20? SMDH, if we had a real OC we wouldn't have punted so many goddamn times.
3rd and 1 and we don't run it we throw it to a wounded Gronk? Idiots.
Not challenging the spot on that obvious bad spot of the ball early in the 1st when Houston took a TO to make it easy for us? Get your head out of your ass, Belichick.

Is it baseball season yet?

Agreed on Thuney. He has probably been the best guard selected in this years draft. Maybe top 3 oline pick period. Btw it's my opinion refs love to stick a high number of holding calls vs rookies.

Q:Jacoby what are you most proud about what YOU did tonight?

A: This TEAM. Being a part of this TEAM.

He impresses me every time when he speaks. Man does he sound like a total "mature beyond his age" kid.
I like him a lot and hope he goes on to have a nice career for himself.

As someone who both drinks and used to smoke, whenever I hear about a 22 year old kid who neither drinks nor smokes I immediately figure he has priorities in order and is mature beyond his years. Basically, if he's doing the exact opposite of what I did at that age he's doing the right thing with his life. It's why I always trust mormons.

Negatives:

7 punts inside the 20? SMDH, if we had a real OC we wouldn't have punted so many goddamn times.
3rd and 1 and we don't run it we throw it to a wounded Gronk? Idiots.
Not challenging the spot on that obvious bad spot of the ball early in the 1st when Houston took a TO to make it easy for us? Get your head out of your ass, Belichick.

Is it baseball season yet?

It's like you were there!

Know who's name we didn't hear all night or on this board?

Freeny.

Great game by him, his best I would say.

That gameplan should be required viewing for all doctoral coaching candidates.

I really am at a loss for words given what I just witnessed.

That gameplan needs to go to the HOF. In the same display case as the Pats/Rams Superbowl gameplan.

Great win. What more is there to say except 3-0!
Whether it's Garappolo or Brissett we find a way to win!
Really great job by the coaching staff and the team to play together.

I was trying to think of a list of negatives.

Besides Cyrus Jones nothing really comes to mind.
The offense sputtered at times but you need to forgive that honestly.

KC but its full of Bronco and Steeler people too.
Them wear the T shirt with the Patriots logo on the front and the hand flipping the bird on the back everyday for the next fugg'n week and a half!

I would!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back