PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 Draft Day 3: Rounds 4-7 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe they didn't address the RB position with such great value and upside there in the 4th-6th.

This is a lot different from when they didn't address the CB position last year.

So uh, do I still get credit in the draft contest if my picks get signed as UDFAs? Lol, two are still undrafted...

I cannot believe they didn't address the RB position with such great value and upside there in the 4th-6th.

This is a lot different from when they didn't address the CB position last year.
Maybe they're high on Gaffney?

That's why I'm secretly happy if the Pats don't take my binkies. Just too much pressure and exposure.

He is getting a lot of run so I think that's a good thing. Played with a terrible Qb and was still able to make plays. I'm hoping he displays toughness, character and the work ethic needed to succeed here. Having an accurate Qb will definitely help.

He is getting a lot of run so I think that's a good thing. Played with a terrible Qb and was still able to make plays. I'm hoping he displays toughness, character and the work ethic needed to succeed here. Having an accurate Qb will definitely help.

A lot of competition though. It's Hogan, Mitchell, Lucien, Washington and Dobson all competing for that LaFell role?

A lot of competition though. It's Hogan, Mitchell, Lucien, Washington and Dobson all competing for that LaFell role?

Either he kicks ass in camp and makes 53, does well enough to make practice squad or is cut for poor performance.

Well, nevermind, New Orleans took Lasco at #237 so all I've got left is Cajuste.

And I've got Swain. But I bet someone has Jones and Mitchell.

Washington and Dobson better bring their A game cuz I don't think they are guarantees at this point. Lucien will get a chance and that's all you can ask for at this point.

The Pats think of the RB like a college kid thinks of a heffer at a bar.

Only go after one if absolutely necessary and play down any legitimate interest.

The Pats think of the RB like a college kid thinks of a heffer at a bar.

Only go after one if absolutely necessary and play down any legitimate interest.

I'm fine with their approach in almost never taking one early (rounds 1-3) but you cannot simply ignore it they way they have.

I think they took Thuney to upgrade from Cannon and Karras because they wanted to make a statement to the young players that offensive guard is up for grabs. The position lacked leadership last year and the team wanted to pressure the group.

BB probably would prefer undrafted RBs fighting for training camp life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes