PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2015 NFL Free Agent Signings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free agency discussion only, folks. Move along please.

Indeed. I've got some questions about Kelly's moves, but I see the start of something there. For the price of McCoy, he got Murray and Alonzo.
One things for certain, he's putting it all on the line. He couldn't possible have turned down a first for Bradford, that would have been a ridiculous haul for Foles in total. I don't buy that for a second unless it was a first and Jay Cutler.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
WTF are the Eagles going to do with Murray and Mathews? Has Chip Kelly lost his mind?

Oregon style, fast-paced offense with multiple RBs who are capable of making big plays.

Murray
Sproles
Matthews

Not very many beasts signing on with the Patriots. Since free agency began they have lost from their
roster: Revis, Vereen, Browner, Casillas, and Ayers. Other than their own free agents, they have gained:
Sheard, Gibson, Dorsey, Chekwa, and Freeny. Are the Patriots better or worse than they were on March
9th? Wilfork is still in limbo.

Lol this board is insufferable sometimes. Sucks because its one of the few places on the internet to get some good Pats discussion going. You can really tell who the Pats homers are and the ones that have a good knowledge of all things NFL. I expect some homerism on a Patriots message board but god damn criticizing anything the Pats do = troll on this board. :rolleyes:

You're posting from NYC Jet's troll ...........

So living anywhere but MA = not a Patriots fan? What kind of ******ed logic is that? Just looking through his post history for a minute and you can see he's not a troll.

ANYWAYS...Dolphins signing Cameron was a good move IF (big if) he can stay healthy. Cameron has a lot of talent. And apparently they're considering hanging on to Clay too.

The AFC East is quickly becoming one of the most impressive divisions in the NFL. Gonna be interesting to see how it plays out this year.

Not very many beasts signing on with the Patriots. Since free agency began they have lost from their
roster: Revis, Vereen, Browner, Casillas, and Ayers. Other than their own free agents, they have gained:
Sheard, Gibson, Dorsey, Chekwa, and Freeny. Are the Patriots better or worse than they were on March

If they'd have kept Revis, it would already be a great free agency period. Losing him, especially (if reports are true) about guaranteed money over what would amount to just 2 key years, was definitely not a shining moment, but the offseason is still young.

Who cares if the Pats are better or worse on March 12. Let's wait till Sept 6 before being concerned.

Obviously, they are worse just due to losing their top 2 CBs alone.

Of course the games aren't played for another 6 months, so it doesn't matter what's happened since Monday (March 9th).

Who cares if the Pats are better or worse on March 12. Let's wait till Sept 6 before being concerned.

So Ian should close down the board until Sept 6, then?

My point is don't hold your breath waiting for beasts to be signed.

DTs looking pretty cheap which is good for us.

I wanna see how the CB market plays out. Right now it seems pretty high.

My guess is the Pats will sign Bush tomorrow and we will know where Mathis is going be it here or somewhere else. Tomorrow will be a more interesting day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back