PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2015 NFL Free Agent Signings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real pumped about this aren't you? So you can keep on with your "AFCE continues to get better while the Pats do nothing" soapbox that you love so much.

He'll be right one of these years, that'll show us.

He'll be right one of these years, that'll show us.

Tell me what bill won before he got a steady secondary? Listen he is a great coach. Gm is so and so. He has a great qb in tommy. I am just not a kool aid drinker like everyone else. I am not on my knees lol

Tell me what bill won before he got a steady secondary? Listen he is a great coach. Gm is so and so. He has a great qb in tommy. I am just not a kool aid drinker like everyone else. I am not on my knees lol

Do Tyree and Manningham ring a bell?

What has he won without a great secondary? Two AFCCGs, 8 divisional titles, and save for two miracles, he has two additional Super Bowls.

Do Tyree and Manningham ring a bell?

What has he won without a great secondary? Two AFCCGs, 8 divisional titles, and save for two miracles, he has two additional Super Bowls.

Yes because your qb doesnt play a role. I said he wad a great coach. Didnt I? This is all before gettimg talib and revis.

3 Super Bowls?

Thanks to injuries, almost all of the Patriots Secondaries have been works in progress with chopping and changing required.

Need a new thread.

HEY GUYS HE ISN'T ONE OF THOSE BILL BELICHICK KOOL AID DRINKERS

HE'S NOT ONE OF THOSE TYPES
3 Super Bowls?

Thanks to injuries, almost all of the Patriots Secondaries have been works in progress with chopping and changing required.

Those teams had ty law and a defense. Tell me what defense bill has built since pioli left. I am talking draft here

I love the BB Kool Aid. Where do I buy new boxes of that stuff ?

What is NOT to love ? The SB wins ?!?!?!!! The 12 win seasons ?!?!? Who the hell are these people ? Marie Antoinette didn't understand that the people were starving while she was eating cake. This is insanity.

Back on free agency : Ayers - great mid season pick up. Contributes, sheds any negative pub coming out of bad seasons with Titans.

Those teams had ty law and a defense. Tell me what defense bill has built since pioli left. I am talking draft here

This defense has McCourty, Jones, Collins and Hightower, to name a few. I suppose those guys aren't "defense"?

That's not a bad defense he has built, and that's only accounting for the players on this season's team.

I said bill was a great coach. I wouldnt want any other coach!! In terms of him being a gm he is so and so.

I feel personally ashamed for having faith in the coach and GM of the team with the most success of the salary cap era, a gaudy win percentage that stands out in any era and a guy who will go down as the greatest coach and GM in history.

This defense has McCourty, Jones, Collins and Hightower, to name a few. I suppose those guys aren't "defense"?

That's not a bad defense he has built, and that's only accounting for the players on this season's team.

Did he win a championship with those guyd before acquiring corners?

I said bill was a great coach. I wouldnt want any other coach!! In terms of him being a gm he is so and so.

So the players on the defense that I listed merely appeared out of nowhere? Belichick the GM didn't draft or acquire them otherwise? What does his quality as a coach (GOAT) have anything to do with this discussion? Your opinion of his coaching is moot. Irrelevant.

But I digress. The statistics absolutely crush the notion that Belichick is anything but a fantastic general manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back