PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2014 NFL Draft, Day 3: Rounds 4 - 7 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me the even bigger problem is he quit on his team, cant take criticism and rebels against structure and discipline. I just can't see the fit here
I agree as I said I would not draft him either, he is very immature and cannot handle any adversity properly. I just am not going to conclude he is an awful person. I do not know him; he strikes me as an immature and confused kid with no real direction.

That and on a football level, he is not Hernandez, Aaron had great college production and was one of the strongest players in the NFL lb. for lb. because he was really dedicated to the game, Lyerla is fast but his strength is not even close to Hernandez, and as I said neither was his production.

Really like the Bradford pick by Green Bay.

Stork and Mankins teaming up...OUCH

If we draft Savage or Mcarron this board will explode.
But Id like it if we are trading Mallett for Brooks Reed one can dream.

I hope one of Coleman, Tripp, Desir is still there at 130.

If Tom Savage is still there at 130, i will dislike the Garoppolo's choice even more.

He is a nice fit, good player and we could have used the pick elsewhere (Which is my main problem with the pick)

From comments I've read here, BB should take Savage at 130 so that there's serious competition in camp for this 2014 critical immediate need of a backup or potential successor to Brady.

Cardinals are having a risky draft but it's the type of draft that potentially puts you over the top in a couple of years. 49ers and seahawks should be worried, particularly if Thomas works out.

And what did he tweet after that?
That tweet “allegedly” was deleted; I have not seen anything other than a rewrite of it. Even if he did write it he acknowledged he was wrong by taking it down, and he a 20 year old kid who said something dumb on social media. As I said, would I draft him no, do I determine he is a terrible human because of his stupidity, no.

Pac-12 are dominating today so far.

Bradford to the Packers

Cardinals are having a risky draft but it's the type of draft that potentially puts you over the top in a couple of years. 49ers and seahawks should be worried, particularly if Thomas works out.

San Francisco is countering by having 152 picks in this draft.

So, are there any surprise Free-Fallers left?

So, are there any surprise Free-Fallers left?
Cameron Fleming of Stanford was #58 on the version of CBS sports that I have

That tweet “allegedly” was deleted; I have not seen anything other than a rewrite of it. Even if he did write it he acknowledged he was wrong by taking it down, and he a 20 year old kid who said something dumb on social media. As I said, would I draft him no, do I determine he is a terrible human because of his stupidity, no.
Okay, so it only "allegedly" happened. Sure.

I hate to break it to you, but deleting a Tweet isn't an admission of anything. People do it to cover their tracks after they start getting hammered. Except it never happened, I guess. Another conspiracy!

You are a defense attorney's dream juror. I'm really curious what someone would have to say or do for you to conclude that they just suck, and wouldn't rationalize it away by a divorce when he was a teen.

Lots of guys going now who were supposed to be 6th-7th rounders.

Telvin Smith is still available. Lache Seastrunk, Craig Loston.....watch the tape!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST