PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2011-2012 NBA Finals Thread

Sorry. I should have specified that I was speaking of mass opinion of LeBron in general and not you. Other that that...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Hey, enjoy it.

As Patriot fans, we've been on both sides of this title thing a lot in the last decade so I know enough not to begrudge anything to true fans of the Heat and of the sport, as you are.

Nothing else matters but that trophy. IE, anything I've said in this thread to this point is now just noise.

Hey, enjoy it.

As Patriot fans, we've been on both sides of this title thing a lot in the last decade so I know enough not to begrudge anything to true fans of the Heat and of the sport, as you are.

Nothing else matters but that trophy. IE, anything I've said in this thread to this point is now just noise.

Thanks man. And no need to eat crow. We're all wrong sometimes. ;)

As for the Pats, I have a feeling that we'll be returning to the promised land next season. It would make for an awesome year of sports for me. Now all there is to look forward to is the rest of summer and then, finally, football season! :rocker:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back