Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady'sButtBoy

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
It's all but in the books now that the Bolts have righted the ship-

Seedings:
Byes-
1) NE (15-1) - Brady wants another ring and still can't swallow thinking about how close they came last year...Welker voted 13th Man as Moss reveals Brady named him godfather of first child.

2) Indy (14-2) - Over center on the 2nd of December, Manning barks like rabid dog and gesticulates like Jamaican traffic cop, confusing JAX just enough to get Harrison free for 2 point conversion and the win that will give Colts the division. Joe Addai is team MVP.

Wild Card Round-

3) Pitt (13-3) - Celebrating the near completion of cupcake schedule with drunken hunters in PA mountains, Big Ben is minorly injured in Christmas Day snowmobiling accident, has new gold tooth in place for playoff run.
vs.
6) Baltimore (11-5) - After consecutive games against SD, NE and Indy, Kyle Boller is given medal of honor by Billick for managing to keep chinstrap buckled and avoiding costly fine.

4) SD (11-5) - Season saved when Turner laminates in-game play calling sheet that reads - "handoff to LT, Throw to LT, send thank you note to LT's mom." Goodell bans Merriman's lastest sack dance.
vs.
5) Jax (12-4) - Confused by playing wildcard game on the road against a team with a poorer record, Jack Del Rio challenges season results by throwing red flag on the field before opening kickoff.

You heard it here first! :D

Last edited:
Getting home field advantage will be very important not least because we'll be playing in Foxboro but mainly because I'd rather not face the Steelers in the first game. I think SD will be an easier matchup than the Steelers.

I agree with most of your seedings. I'd bump Baltimore to 10-6 though, and maybe let Tennessee sneak in.

Seedings:
Byes-
1) NE (15-1) - Brady wants another ring and still can't swallow thinking about how close they came last year...Welker voted 13th Man as Moss reveals Brady named him godfather of first child.

2) Indy (14-2) - Over center on the 2nd of December, Manning barks like rabid dog and gesticulates like Jamaican traffic cop, confusing JAX just enough to get Harrison free for 2 point conversion and the win that will give Colts the division. Joe Addai is team MVP.

Wild Card Round-

3) Pitt (13-3) - Celebrating the near completion of cupcake schedule with drunken hunters in PA mountains, Big Ben is minorly injured in Christmas Day snowmobiling accident, has new gold tooth in place for playoff run.
vs.
6) Baltimore (11-5) - After consecutive games against SD, NE and Indy, Kyle Boller is given medal of honor by Billick for managing to keep chinstrap buckled and avoiding costly fine.

4) SD (11-5) - Season saved when Turner laminates in-game play calling sheet that reads - "handoff to LT, Throw to LT, send thank you note to LT's mom." Goodell bans Merriman's lastest sack dance.
vs.
5) Jax (12-4) - Confused by playing wildcard game on the road against a team with a poorer record, Jack Del Rio challenges season results by throwing red flag on the field before opening kickoff.

Not sure that all those records are correct, but the teams may be. Pitt plays Balt twice, and NE, I doubt you think NE loses to Pitt at home, but maybe that's your 1 loss. Plus, Balt plays Pitt twice, plus NE and SD. Balt already has 3 losses. SD plays Balt and Indy, and also already has 3 losses. With all this mishmash, I don't think we see 2 11-5's as the worst playoff team records. I think 10-6 gets a team or two in. But again, I'd pick those teams too. Wouldn't be surprised if Cincy and maybe KC, TN, and possibly Denver play spoiler for someone.

Seedings:
Byes-

Wild Card Round-

vs.

vs.

Sounds cool but the Patriots have to beat the Colts first. I have a feeling the Colts or Patriots will win at least 15 games. Imagine winning 14 frickin games and not having homefield advantage through out.

Sounds cool but the Patriots have to beat the Colts first. I have a feeling the Colts or Patriots will win at least 15 games. Imagine winning 14 frickin games and not having homefield advantage through out.

Lived it in 04.

If the Colts don't win on the 4th, IMO, we kiss HFA goodbye. Conversely, if Pats don't win on the 4th, IMO, you still have a legit shot at HFA.

Jax is ready to lay some wood next Monday Night. Beyond that, trips to Balt and SD will be no picnic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes