PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

100 dollar challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEPatriot

Banned
Reaction score
After the win last night, I am very happy. Here is my challenge.

If pats plays like this in the next 3 games, I'll donate 100 US dollars to this forum.

I don't normally do that but 'm going crazy right now because of the blown out win last night.

If pats plays like this in the next 3 games, I'll donate 100 US dollars to this forum.
That's a little hard to define :)

I'll match you if we beat the Colts and win the other two by 14+ points each.

That's a little hard to define :)

I'll match you if we beat the Colts and win the other two by 14+ points each.

I'll match that with 3 wins, anyway we can get them.

I can't believe that some people are willing to match my challenge. What a way to encourage the team to play well!

Commitment for excellence.

I can't believe that some people are willing to match my challenge. What a way to encourage the team to play well!

Commitment for excellence.

except they will likely never know

I'll give Ian and his website $101 if NE wins the Super Bowl - That beats you all ;)

$102, for the Super Bowl in Guaranteed Money and escalators based on Randy's performance.

$102.50 for the Super Bowl in guaranteed Money and escalators based on Randy's performance and the OL holding sacks allowed down to only 30 more all season

Beat that... :cool:

$102.50 for the Super Bowl in guaranteed Money and escalators based on Randy's performance and the OL holding sacks allowed down to only 30 more all season

Beat that... :cool:

$103.50 for the Super Bowl in guaranteed Money and escalators based on Randy's performance and the OL holding sacks allowed down to only 30 more all season and Sammy Morris having a 200 yard game in the play-offs against the Colts and a Tom Brady sideline sighting at the last play-off home game of the season the whips the crowd and team into a fever unmatched and propels them to the Super Bowl, where they of course beat the............Redskins.

$103.50 for the Super Bowl in guaranteed Money and escalators based on Randy's performance and the OL holding sacks allowed down to only 30 more all season and Sammy Morris having a 200 yard game in the play-offs against the Colts and a Tom Brady sideline sighting at the last play-off home game of the season the whips the crowd and team into a fever unmatched and propels them to the Super Bowl, where they of course beat the............Redskins.

I can't type anymore than that you win :cool: .... :youtheman:

Redskins in the Superbowl? What are you smoking?

BelichickFan and ScottieC,

Are you Cassel's supporters?

Not me. I wish the guy the best but I consider him a poor NFL starter for now and don't expect a huge improvement the rest of the way. He's done better than I expected at not causing turnovers and making the basic throws. But I have zero confidence he can make the tough, big throw when needed.

Not me. I wish the guy the best but I consider him a poor NFL starter for now and don't expect a huge improvement the rest of the way. He's done better than I expected at not causing turnovers and making the basic throws. But I have zero confidence he can make the tough, big throw when needed.

Ah,I guess it makes you and I are Cassel bashers.:D

I'm really disappointed if we don't see a Cassel supporter match our 100 dollar challenge.;)

I hope ScottieC is a Cassel supporter. Otherwise, we have 3-0 in this outrage challenge.:D

I'll give Ian and his website $101 if NE wins the Super Bowl - That beats you all ;)

I will give the site $101 and eat $1 worth of pennies if the Pats win the SB and Cassel is SB MVP

100% - If he's starting for our team, he has my support 100%.

Do I think he's a franchise guy or do I see him in a Patriot Uni next year....ah, no.

I will give the site $101 and eat $1 worth of pennies if the Pats win the SB and Cassel is SB MVP

Really going out on a limb there, those odds in Vegas must be a million to one

Do you think he can get us to the playoff's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News