PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

- 10 for Seattle Minnesota this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicMarker

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
It is going to be between 0 and -10 for the Seahawks - Minnesota game this weekend.

Someone should measure the PSI in a football. By my calculations a 12.5 PSI pregame ball should measure 9.3 PSI at -10.

Of course, any high school science student should understand this, but many national NFL pundits (Clayton, Simms, Tarkenton) still believe everybody agrees the footballs were tampered with.

I'll tell you what: someone let the air out of my tires overnight into yesterday morning. My tire pressure light came on.

I'll tell you what: someone let the air out of my tires overnight into yesterday morning. My tire pressure light came on.

Same here. I think it was that cheatin' bastard Tom Brady. Yeah... that's the ticket.

In all seriousness Seattle could lose this game. With weather conditions like this it could go either way.

Same here. I think it was that cheatin' bastard Tom Brady. Yeah... that's the ticket.
I knew it. That m'effin SOB. Wonder if he got to anyone else around NE?

I knew it. That m'effin SOB. Wonder if he got to anyone else around NE?

Probably. My buddy Kensil (I call him Kenz because we're bros) told me that he thinks Brady was gaining an unfair advantage so he doesn't have to deal with as much traffic in the morning and can get to work faster.

On a serious note: I sincerely hope that people with heart trouble stay away from that game. That temperature is no joke. I do look forward to this game, though. This bad boy should be a true throwback.

Lynch is supposed to be back but not sure how effective he'll be- especially in that weather.

One thing to note too, last time they played, Minny was depleted with injuries on defense. No Barr or Harrison Smith, both guys might be the best players on that defense. They'll be playing this game.

I think Minnesota got a good chance.

One thing to note too, last time they played, Minny was depleted with injuries on defense. No Barr or Harrison Smith, both guys might be the best players on that defense. They'll be playing this game.

I think Minnesota got a good chance.

They have an excellent chance. Their defense is a good one, Peterson should be able to pound the rock in that game and get open in space on passing downs, and Bridgewater has been playing well of late (although I don't know how many passing attempts he's going to have in that weather). This is the game that I'm looking forward to the most (unfortunately I have to miss Saturdays games because of a damn wedding). I'm a HUGE fan of smash mouth, throwback, defensive buckle-your-chinstrap type of football. It's truly a glorious sight to behold.

I thought the thread title was trying to imply Seattle was favored by -10 in the game. Which I would also believe.

They practically are. Bovada has them at -6 and the home team usually gets 3 just for being home. So -6 is basically -9.

Speaking of Minnesota temperature. Minnesota really dropped the ball putting a roof on their new stadium.

Seattle should win, the Vikings are the Bengals of the NFC.

On a serious note: I sincerely hope that people with heart trouble stay away from that game. That temperature is no joke. I do look forward to this game, though. This bad boy should be a true throwback.
I remember hearing stories from the Ice Bowl about a man who died at the game due to heart troubles of some sorts from the cold conditions.

Seattle isn't losing this game! I expect the Vikings to put up a fight but Seattle would pull away in the 2nd half!

Wilson has very large hands. Think he'll be able to sling it in whatever conditions. Love Seattle here, there, or on the Moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News