09-08-2008, 10:54 AM
In the Starting Line-up
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Re: Here's Some More Upside for ya
Originally Posted by NovaScotiaPatsFan
- If we beat the Jets next week with their magical new quarterback and upgraded defense how awesome would that be?
- if we don't we weren't expected to anyway so we've got nothing to lose.
- Brady's injury causes opposing fans and haters to betray themselves and show that they really know he is a great QB. Think about it, have you ever heard an opposing troll spout off about how Brady was a system QB? Well if Jets fans really thought that they wouldn't be calling T-Shirt and hat companies inquiring as to when they can get their AFC East Champion apparel. Forevermore if you hear any opposing fan saying how much Brady sucks just remind them how happy they were when he went down.
- We can fly in under the radar now.
- I'd be willing to wager a solid gold bar that one way or another the backup QB situation will finally be addressed in the upcoming offseason. Whether it be Cassel showing us he deserves to be there or BB going out and getting a veteran backup.
- Better draft pick if we do tank, and if we don't well that's good too right?
- If we don't do well this will give the rookies more chance to get out and play, and with our aging Linebacker corps that's good news.
The biggest upside is that we are now the underdog, IMO.
I'll take that along with the veteran leadership on this team any day that we have to play with out Tommy.
The more crap these Media Idiots can write and post, the better. The ramifications of Tommy's injury are obvious - The speculation of a lost season is absurd and is a slap in the face to the stacked talent on this team.
You can talk about Casell all you want, He's the leader of the OFFENSE now - NOT of the team, that right was reserved for Tom and is not handed down in his absence.
We have SEVEN team captains that will have something to prove on Sunday. Knowing those guys, I would not count them out - to do so is ignorant and short sighted.
Flame on, Patriot Haters. We'll see ya soon.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Let them all talk - Haters Hate, that's what they do - We have three Lombardi's, how about you?
Last edited by ScottieC; 09-08-2008 at 10:55 AM..