Status
Not open for further replies.

Vataha

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
From our friends at Coldhardfootballfacts.com

Weapons report
New England’s lack of “weapons†has been a big topic of conversation around the NFL this season. Here’s how New England’s two new veteran receivers, Doug Gabriel and Reche Caldwell, stack up so far against New England’s former receivers, Deion Branch and David Givens.

Givens – 4 games with Tennessee
8 catches, 104 yards, 0 TDs

Caldwell – 4 games with New England
9 catches, 113 yards, 0 TDs

Branch – 2 games with Seattle
5 catches, 80 yards, 0 TDs

Gabriel – 2 games with New England
10 catches, 122 yards, 2 TDs

I'm sure DB's and DG's numbers would be better if they were still here.

But.. who cares? They're gone and they ain't coming back.

Got a small .380 that I carry concealed (when I carry at all, I don't really anymore since I moved back to the end of the earth), a custom Colt .45 ACP that I keep for home protection and carry when I'm in the woods or fishing (there be bears up here y'know), a neat little pre-ban tricked-out Ruger 10/22 with a folding pistol-grip stock, flash supressor, sling, extended hi-capacity clips, 3-12x44 scope, which I pretty much use for can plinking....... wait, what was this thread about?

I think Branch's #'s will get better and Givens' #'s are what you see is what you get...2/3 catches a game for 30-40 yards. That's a darn expensive #1 WR :eek: with #3/#4 #'s:cool:

On one of the yak shows yesterday they were talking about how Branch is the #4 receiver on the Seahawks, a lot of money has been spent on both of those guys without a lot of production. Bottom line TB makes everyone on his team better, including the new guys.

I love it, but Branch is going to have far better stats as the season progresses. But I love to see that they are both out playing Givens. And Gabriel missed a game also...oh and he only had a week or so to get on the same page with his QB, Givens had a whole summer and more time to get used to his team.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Got a small .380 that I carry concealed (when I carry at all, I don't really anymore since I moved back to the end of the earth), a custom Colt .45 ACP that I keep for home protection and carry when I'm in the woods or fishing (there be bears up here y'know), a neat little pre-ban tricked-out Ruger 10/22 with a folding pistol-grip stock, flash supressor, sling, extended hi-capacity clips, 3-12x44 scope, which I pretty much use for can plinking....... wait, what was this thread about?

I picked up one of those Hi-Point 9mm, and i am impressed at this cheap thing. Quality shooter at a low price. Accurate and realiable.

T-ShirtDynasty said:

:rofl: Only deal with concealed weapons here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes