Tucker signs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren94

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Per Reiss of course.

one year vet min. gotta love depth :)

A good move..always need depth on the line..

Warren94 said:
Per Reiss of course.

one year vet min. gotta love depth :)

Having been a starter in Buffalo ... i somehow think he can become a manster for us.

flutie2phelan said:
Having been a starter in Buffalo ... i somehow think he can become a manster for us.

The Grammar Police want to know what position you played in Buffalo. And the Spelling Police want to know what a "manster" is. :D [Sorry, but I earn money as an editor, and I just couldn't resist.]

Seriously, though, more bodies for Dante to work with in the offseason is always a good thing. :)

ctpatsfan77 said:
The Grammar Police want to know what position you played in Buffalo. And the Spelling Police want to know what a "manster" is. :D [Sorry, but I earn money as an editor, and I just couldn't resist.]
:)

Good catch, CTPF.

I try to remember to proofread before clicking Submit. This time i did catch the "detached reference" or whatever that is i did. Said i, "Who'll ever know? These are just Patsfans reading it." - No, i did NOT say that! - But you caught me fair and square.

Dearling daughter, incidentally, sometimes checks up on me here. She becomes appalled at my cavalier abuses of the mother tongue she cherishes. And lets me hear about it.

As to manster ... an obvious play on monster. Kinda like "dearling". From now on, i'll try to comport my prose better ... when you're around. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST