PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tilt 54

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brenjetsfan

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Well gang I arrived before the snow yesterday!!! WHOOHOO...got my ticket an just finished cooking for the tailgate at Zips. Looking forward to seeing everyone again....

I hope its a close game, but as a long time JET fan, I doubt it....hehehe

Anyway perhaps a 31 to 28 game..Jets on top...well let me dream for a minute..............................ok...42 to 17...hahahh you win!!!

See ya'all Sunday morning.

Well gang I arrived before the snow yesterday!!! WHOOHOO...got my ticket an just finished cooking for the tailgate at Zips. Looking forward to seeing everyone again....

Anyway perhaps a 31 to 28 game..Jets on top...well let me dream for a minute..............................ok...42 to 17...hahahh you win!!!

Enough about the game. Can I spend Xmas at your house?

Welcome to Foxboro. Snow belt zone. Glad ya made it in before the storm safe. :)

Let's hope Zip doesn't need a food taster Sunday. Hate to see him lose another dog to a rabid Jets fan.

Since when do we let Jets fans in Gillette?

since Zip tailgated across the street in the DIRT..known as Foxboro....I have been coming up to this game since 2000!

AND Zip even has GREEN jello shots for me...oxoxox an Mrs. B makes a jet something or other...lol....so this year I was able to come up for amini vacation an cook for them....

Don't be such a hater...Santa is coming

Last edited:
I'll trade christmas trees with you...:)

meNE.jpg

patsieland012.jpg

can you tell I'm bored today???? lol

Have fun at the game! Tailgating is gonna be great huh. Whats on the grilling menu? Better bundle up though, looks like a blizzard is coming.

Last edited:
patsieland016.jpg

do you know these hockey shot guys???

Have fun at the game! Tailgating is gonna be great huh. Whats on the grilling menu? Better bundle up though, looks like a blizzard is coming.

steak tips, usual burgers dogs, not sure what the tilt has in store with no Mrs. B, but I made a home made lasagna, an baked mac-n-cheese with sausage, ground beef an swiss/mozz cheese...with home made gravy, an tomatoes...yummmmmmy

...and you're a Yankee fan too. Let me guess, you're a Montreal Canadiens and and L.A. Lakers fan too? You're probably also a blackjack dealer at Foxwoods or an auto repair mechanic! Evil!!! ;)

...and you're a Yankee fan too. Let me guess, you're a Montreal Canadiens and and L.A. Lakers fan too? You're probably also a blackjack dealer at Foxwoods or an auto repair mechanic! Evil!!! ;)

not even close....Rangers, Nets, (celtics since Kevin-n-Larry) ****tail waitress an Jamie Mc Murray fan!!! along with Tony Stewart....OY....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST