PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The REAL Deflategate story...in picture form

hambone1818

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I didn't put this together--maybe someone here did, feel free to take a bow if so because it's brilliant in its simplicity and it feels like this is what happened. Anyway, the picture goodness:
http://s4.postimg.org/tfec0crjf/deflategate.png

deflategate.png

I want to see a branching flowchart of all the deflategate reports using Comic Sans, starting with the Mortenson, Rapoport, and Schefter reports of the balls 2psi, 1psi, and a tick under, going to the ball boy bringing the balls to a separate room, revealing it's an elderly man going to the bathroom for 98s, to MacNally handing an unapproved ball to an official, revealing he was given the ball from a league employee because one of the league employees was stealing footballs from charity, to whether it was the Ravens, Colts, or Patriots who first noticed something wrong with the balls, to the various scientists who got the deflation wrong and right, ending in the speculation of what the outcomes of the Wells Report could be from docked draft picks, suspensions, compensation picks, to an apology...

Scratch that. I just want to know what the report finds and what the outcome is so we can move on to the draft :confused:

Pretty funny and accurate, but jeez... There IS a text function in ms paint...lol

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back