PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RED SOX *** Shelley Duncan

420jim

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
This is the autograph that a SKANKEE gave a 10 year old kid. Words fail me in the disgust I feel this morning. Since this is the internet and since this web site got the infamous photo of the wrong cameraman out to the world, maybe we could get this photo out as well.

http://multimedia.heraldinteractive.com/images/031df67a6b_091507yankautographmg01.jpg

031df67a6b_091507yankautographmg01.jpg

And People wonder why we hate the SKANKEES so much.

Duncan is a turd, career minor leaguer and bencher who had a couple good weeks, acting like some type of thug signing an autograph for a 10 year old, real cool big bad Shelly.

Give me a break.

This is such a non-story (I love how the kid puts on his sad face for the camera).

Shelley Duncan is a good natured goofball and prankster. He was just kidding around with the fans. We wonder why players become so guarded.

When I was a kid, I used to love to go down to the field before the games and joke around with the opposing team. I would love it when they would joke back. It was all in fun (no swearing or anything).

Give me a frigging break with this crap.

Give me a break.

This is such a non-story (I love how the kid puts on his sad face for the camera).

Shelley Duncan is a good natured goofball and prankster. He was just kidding around with the fans. We wonder why players become so guarded.

When I was a kid, I used to love to go down to the field before the games and joke around with the opposing team. I would love it when they would joke back. It was all in fun (no swearing or anything).

Of course the Skankee fan says how that is fake.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back