PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Paul Byrd Purchases HGH

Just saw that. $25,000 of HGH from 2002-2005.

To his credit, it looks like he stopped buying it when the MLB officially banned it.

Just saw that. $25,000 of HGH from 2002-2005.

To his credit, it looks like he stopped buying it when the MLB officially banned it.
thats BS.he never looked like he took the stuff .he doesnt deserve credit for anything .

looks like he's as smart as rodney

thats BS.he never looked like he took the stuff .he doesnt deserve credit for anything .

According to the records, his last order was one week before the MLB banned HGH.

In a recent interview with ESPN.com Page 2 writer Sam Alipour, Byrd talked about how important the role of religion was in his life. Byrd has written a manuscript called " The Free Byrd Project" that details his spiritual journey through the major leagues and the pitfalls that pious jocks must leap in navigating a ballplayer's lifestyle.

"Religion can go over into every area, like whether I should cheat out on the field," Byrd told Alipour. "I write about the desire to just make money at any cost. I share about my temptation to spit on the ball, put KY jelly on it or scuff it, to win more games and make more money. That's a big temptation for me, being a guy who throws 82, who relies on movement.
sounds so familiar

Seems like he has a career ahead of him, as a politician.
him and donnie edwards man

if you heard some of the stuff the donnie says, you'd be cracking up

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back