PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Inactives: Wilson, Jackson, O'Callaghan, Harrison, Mruczkowski, Smith, Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

December 03, 2006
Pats inactives

Inactive players for the Patriots today:

WR Chad Jackson
S Eugene Wilson
S Rodney Harrison
OL Gene Mruczkowski
OT Ryan O'Callaghan
DL Le Kevin Smith
DE Marquise Hill
Vinny Testavderde -- 3rd quarterback

Posted By: mreiss | Time: 11:28:45 AM

Here's how the inactives were listed on the injury report:

S - Rodney Harrison
OUT - Shoulder*

WR - Chad Jackson
QUESTIONABLE - Groin*

OT - Ryan O'Callaghan
QUESTIONABLE - Neck*

S - Eugene Wilson
QUESTIONABLE - Hamstring*

DE - Marquise Hill
-none-

OG/C - Gene Mruczkowski
-none-

DL - Le Kevin Smith
-none-

OLB - Pierre Woods
-none-

And the active players on the injury report:

QUESTIONABLE
TE - Daniel Graham (Ankle)*
CB - Ellis Hobbs (Wrist)*
LB - Corey Mays (Hamstring)*
CB/S - Chad Scott (Groin)*

PROBABLE
QB - Tom Brady (Right Shoulder)
DE - Richard Seymour (Elbow)

* = missed portion of practice

Today's Expected Depth Chart:

QB - Brady
QB - Cassel
3rd QB - Testaverde

RB - Dillon
RB - Maroney
RB - Faulk
FB - Evans
FB - Pass

WR - Caldwell
WR - Gaffney

WR - Brown
WR - Gabriel

TE - Watson
TE - Graham

TE - Thomas

LT - Light
LG - Mankins
C - Koppen
RG - Neal
RT - Kaczur

OG/C - Hochstein
OT - Britt

LE - Warren
NT - Wilfork
RE - Seymour

DE - Green
DL - Wright

LOLB - Banta-Cain
ILB - Vrabel
ILB - Bruschi
ROLB - Colvin

OLB - Woods
ILB - Izzo
ILB - Davis
ILB - Alexander
ILB - Mays

CB - Samuel
CB - Hobbs
FS - Hawkins
SS - Sanders

CB/S - Scott
S - Baker
CB - Andrews

K - Gostkowski
P - Walter
LS - Paxton

Last edited:
Bummer about CJ. I really think if he were healthy today would've been a great opportunity for a bit of a breakthrough game. Oh well.

hmmm Chad Jackson is injured..??
wow that is the surprise of the century.

Now at least he won't be dropping TD passes that Bethel Johnson would have caught.

this game against DET would have been perfect for Chad Jackson imho too...

Come on Geno, get back on the field!

Bethel Johnson's out? That's too bad... oh wait, Chad Jackson. Damn, have to stop making that mistake.

Oh man, Chad, why ya gotta go inactive? Didn't you realize you gotta have a 100-yard game to prove to people that you're not a bust?

hmmm Chad Jackson is injured..??
wow that is the surprise of the century.

Now at least he won't be dropping TD passes that Bethel Johnson would have caught.

Bethel Johnson caught ball? I must missed that ball he caught while he was on the Patriots. Chad Jackson has 10 catches and 2 TDs. Bethel Johnson's second best year with the Pats he had 10 catches for the whole season. Johnson had 4 career TDs with the Pats. Lay off Jackson at least a little.

As disapointing as Jackson's season has been, he has done more than Bethel Johnson could do.

Second round BUST Hill inactive yet again
Wright active
Wright makes a big play fumble recovery

We need Rodney and Geno. We SUCK in the secondary without them. I dont know how long it will take for Rodney but I hope Geno gets back sometime soon. I wasnt really happy by anyones performance in the secondary today aside from Samuel :(

It seems like Geno is starting to become injury prone. I can't remember the last time he played...

As for Hill, get rid of him he's wasted space on the roster!

Wilson won't be rushed back again. He came back too early before and that's how he re-injured himself. You can't play through a hammy injury as it's too easy to re-aggravate it. Just gotta let that puppy heal up fully and then get back out there.

As for Chad Jackson haters, I still can't believe that you people hold such high expectations for a second round rookie WR in our system. I can't believe that after the flashes he's shown you still call him a bust because he's not producing consistently. You people are insane if you think he's a bust at this point.

The guy is getting PT and scoring TDs as a rookie when he had basically ZERO training camp time. That's not proof that he's a bust, that's proof that he ISN'T. Some of you here think in such an infantile way. It's disturbing.

Wilson won't be rushed back again. He came back too early before and that's how he re-injured himself. You can't play through a hammy injury as it's too easy to re-aggravate it. Just gotta let that puppy heal up fully and then get back out there.

As for Chad Jackson haters, I still can't believe that you people hold such high expectations for a second round rookie WR in our system. I can't believe that after the flashes he's shown you still call him a bust because he's not producing consistently. You people are insane if you think he's a bust at this point.

The guy is getting PT and scoring TDs as a rookie when he had basically ZERO training camp time. That's not proof that he's a bust, that's proof that he ISN'T. Some of you here think in such an infantile way. It's disturbing.

Brownfan80 puts it perfectly. The newbies here seem to have become PAts fans soonafter the first Super Bowl win - and watched Deion Branch burst onto the season with immediate success. They don't realize that this is pretty rare, especially in N.E.'s offensive system. Chad's doing a solid job, he's shown flashes of potential, and he's doing about what we'd expect since he missed ALL OF TRAINING CAMP.

Ben Watson missed his entire rookie year due to injury and he has turned out pretty good hasn't he? Lay off CJ for a bit. The kid is hurt. I'd like to see more from him but it is what it is.

Ben Watson missed his entire rookie year due to injury and he has turned out pretty good hasn't he? Lay off CJ for a bit. The kid is hurt. I'd like to see more from him but it is what it is.

CJ is going to be nasty in due time. Some people just get their kicks from being negative nancies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore