PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Paging Brownfan (Ellis Hobbs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oswlek

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
It appears sa though you were the right and I was wrong in our previous disagreements about NE's secondary. Hobbs manning up on Buffalo's #1 on every play, regardless of where he lined up is enough proof for me to admit that they feel he is their best CB. If they feel that way, who am I to disagree?

I do still think that Samuel is a good corner who is very underrated even by NE's own fans. But you were right and I was wrong.

Last edited:
Oswlek said:
It appears sa though you were the right and I was wrong in our previous disagreements about NE's secondary. Hobbs manning up on Buffalo's #1 on every play, regardless of where he lined up is enough proof for me to admit that they feel he is their best CB. If they feel that way, who am I to disagree?

I do still think that Samuel is a good corner who is very underrated even by NE's own fans. But you were right and I was wrong.

You rang? ;) Hey, it's one game. Long season. I seem to have been wrong about Samuel as well, from this one game. (I've consistently insisted he's garbage as a starter). I honestly most remember NEM's Hobbs-hatin', so we musta been on good terms anyway. I've enjoyed your posts, always very well written and intelligent from what I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back