PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Yet another Bengal arrested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Ohio should just appoint a probation officer to handle this team, that way it would be easier for the all of them to report.

Last edited by a moderator:
2004_the_longest_yard_wallpaper_001.jpg

GJAJ15 said:
Maybe Ohio should just appoint a probation officer to handle this team, that way it would be easier for the all of them to report.

Mark my word, these poor character types that they collect will be the downfall of that team. No question in my mind.

"Last month, second-year receiver Chris Henry pleaded not guilty in Covington, Ky., to charges that he provided alcohol to three underage females. He also faces a drunken driving charge in suburban Cincinnati, and is scheduled for trial Aug. 21 in Florida on a charge of carrying a concealed weapon.

A.J. Nicholson, a fifth-round pick in April, was charged last month with burglarizing the apartment of a former Florida State teammate. He also faces grand theft and vandalism charges in Florida.

Also last month, defensive end Frostee Rucker was charged with two counts of spousal battery and vandalism in Los Angeles. The third-round pick has denied the allegations."

So, for arrests, and then they sign the UVA LB in the supplemental. He allegedly has drugs in his past and was kicked off the team.

This team is in trouble.

Well at least the Benalgs players are used to wearing stripes;)

I heard Marvin Lewis was trying to get Rae Carruth to play for them on a work release furlough.:eek:

At least they will have a cool nickname for the stadium:

The Halfway House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back