PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

super-size-leaf-collection-featured.gif

Reactions: ALP
You need another hobby, you aren't very good at this one.

This was not trolling the Bruins. I am just pointing out that the Leafs weak link tonight to me looked like their goalie. He let in a couple of soft goals that I thought demoralized the team. Get it? It's just an opinion, not a direct assault on your beloved Bruins. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Dude, get off this board if you're going to come here and talk nothing but hockey. Seriously, I've never seen you post anything football related here.

With that said, this was not trolling the Bruins. I am just pointing out that the Leafs weak link tonight to me looked like their goalie. He let in a couple of soft goals that I thought demoralized the team. Get it? It's just an opinion, not a direct assault on your beloved Bruins. :rolleyes:

This a hockey thread.

delete

Last edited:
we have Bruins forum. This is the Pats main board.
So, if you don’t like it, ignore it.

I never really get the following teams from different cities anyway. Seems kind of communist to me.

Dude, get off this board if you're going to come here and talk nothing but hockey. Seriously, I've never seen you post anything football related here.

With that said, this was not trolling the Bruins. I am just pointing out that the Leafs weak link tonight to me looked like their goalie. He let in a couple of soft goals that I thought demoralized the team. Get it? It's just an opinion, not a direct assault on your beloved Bruins. :rolleyes:
you are embarrassing yourself. you sound like a member of a cult lol.

'Dude' I have a wife, you are so not the boss of me. ;)
Andersen was the best player in a Leafs uni tonight so of course I thought you were trolling How was I supposed to know the real problem is you don't understand hockey?

we have Bruins forum. This is the Pats main board. Maybe you should have started this thread over there since you're more a Bruins fan than a pats fan.
pathetic. absolutely clueless. :rolleyes: posts like the above are going to hurt your precious likes.

'Dude' I have a wife, you are so not the boss of me. ;)
Andersen was the best player in a Leafs uni tonight so of course I thought you were trolling How was I supposed to know the real problem is you don't understand hockey?

I saw it differently. I thought the second and third Bruins goals were soft ones. This is no way taking away anything from what Boston did tonight which was an excellent game. And yes, I am more football than hockey, and you're clearly the other way around. But see what happens when you misunderstand a poster, as you did in last year's hockey playoffs thread and again in this one? Most people here are more Patriots fans than Bruins/hockey fans, so try to be more understanding of them. If you are not clear as to their intention, ask them.

Hard fought series. Reset to 0. Always a good feeling to move on and breath new life for another opponent.

pathetic. absolutely clueless. :rolleyes: posts like the above are going to hurt your precious likes.

The funniest part is I didn't start the thread, the resident Leafs fan did. o_O

Sharks dominate play for first 10 mins, give up goal on rare foray into Sharks zone. 0-1. Grrr.

Regards,
Chris

Andersen was the best player in a Leafs uni tonight...
The first goal he let in was all on Andersen. He was off the post too much and Nordstrom snuck it thru. Other than that, he was their best player by far tonight.

The Leaf fans are like Red Sox fans pre 2004

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back