PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nice article about Pierre Woods's climb up the ladder to the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was expecting he was going to play a lot @ TB

let's see - as far as i read he was having a positive tc

Good article. Seems when they find their type of player, the Pats don't hesitate to embrace them regardless of the player's history.

I kind of think Pierre was glad the Cleveland Browns did not sign him,It might have brought back bad memories and he obviously wanted some new fresh air and a new area to embrace.

Any kid who made it through childhood with the name "Pierre" has got to be a tough bastard as far as I'm concerned.

Would have liked more abou this college career and coach problems. This was a little "feel-goody".

Hopefully, we'll see plenty more articles about Mr. Woods.

I kind of think Pierre was glad the Cleveland Browns did not sign him,It might have brought back bad memories and he obviously wanted some new fresh air and a new area to embrace.

He had some pretty decent teammates in high school at Glenville, Donte Whitner, Troy Smith and Ted Ginn Jr.....Two top ten picks, a Heisman trophy winner and hopefully Woods will be the first to earn a Super Bowl ring....

You always want to root aliitle more for guys like Pierre! I hope he becomes a starting a LB for us within the next few years!

Any kid who made it through childhood with the name "Pierre" has got to be a tough bastard as far as I'm concerned.
H'mmm, so is "Joe" your real name?

Reiss and Breer, Tomase and Gasper; Shalise may not give us as many of the technical details of the game, but she is quite good at getting into a player's story and bringing out the man behind the game face. The Patriots' beat is cooking up gourmet chow this season.

I also loved her blog write-up on Bullock's bluster, take a bow young lady! http://www.beloblog.com/ProJo_Blogs/PatsBlog/archives/2007/08/dope_of_the_wee_1.html

You mean compared to "Laveranues"?

Reiss and Breer, Tomase and Gasper; Shalise may not give us as many of the technical details of the game, but she is quite good at getting into a player's story and bringing out the man behind the game face. The Patriots' beat is cooking up gourmet chow this season.

I also loved her blog write-up on Bullock's bluster, take a bow young lady! http://www.beloblog.com/ProJo_Blogs/PatsBlog/archives/2007/08/dope_of_the_wee_1.html

She is no Tom Curran, but she is a pleasant surprise.. looks like another rental though.. she will move on to a "bigger" venue, women writers who know the NFL are a rare commodity.

She is no Tom Curran, but she is a pleasant surprise.. looks like another rental though.. she will move on to a "bigger" venue, women writers who know the NFL are a rare commodity.
Then let's hope she's as articulate as she writes, and eye candy for a bonus. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back