PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Silver (Jerk) Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanDallas

Rookie
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-morningrush091707&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Sorry if this has been posted earlier this week. This article makes it seem like everyone outside of New England was rooting against us last Sunday. This jerk is full of venom. He called the Pats fans in attendance on Sunday "M*******s"

So do the mysterious ways of karma, a cynic might note. From the sight of Jets coach Eric Mangini, the former Pats defensive coordinator perceived in Boston as the narc who got Belichick busted, squirming on the sidelines while watching his team drop a close one to the Baltimore Ravens to the sound throughout the second half of fans getting their "LT Sucks" on (demonstrating why certain members of the local populace are often dismissed by chafed outsiders as "M*******s"), it was a horrible, horrible night for everyone who wanted the unseen scales of righteous justice to land on the backs of the Pats.

Someone (more eloquent than I) should write a letter to yahoo about this guy.

Does he not write for cnnsi.com anymore?

Not sure ...

I found him at yahoo sports. I play fantasy using yahoo and this was the headline article under yahoo sports on Monday morning.

it was a horrible, horrible night for everyone who wanted the unseen scales of righteous justice to land on the backs of the Pats.

Righteous justice? I'd say eight months of overzealous trash talk blowing up in the Chargers face and Ratgini losing again was justice enough.

The Pats are a great team this year. They're not going to "run the table" but you're gonna have to do a lot better than talk smack or complain to the media to beat them. :rocker:

Last edited:

Sorry if this has been posted earlier this week. This article makes it seem like everyone outside of New England was rooting against us last Sunday. This jerk is full of venom. He called the Pats fans in attendance on Sunday "M*******s"

I guess he hasn't heard Jet fans chanting "Brady sucks" in NJ. I guess he also doesn't know that Jet fans cheer their own player's injuries. Yup, WE'RE the classless ones...

I wrote this guy and said he had it all wrong. The karma was dead-on accurate for a coach and a team which had been unfarily vilified for a week by an ignorant press. Somehow I don't think he'll publish that one in his "mailbag." Who cares? All we do is win baby!!

This is all fine and dandy with me! Think about it....The more other fans hate the Patriots, the better the Patriots obviously must be. They hate them because they fear them.

Proud (far away) fan in Florida!!!!! Go Patriots!!!!

Are we now "America's - most hated - Team" ???

Or just in the eyes of that moron Silver ...

1) I have zero ties to MA
2) The revulsion of others reminds me of why I fell in love with the Pats in the first place

:)

you know its only fitting to be the most hated team in American it balances out the Sox love that everyone in the country has. PLus its kinda fun to watch them squirm in defeat

When, exactly, was LT appointed "classiest superstar?" I'd put Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, amongst others, over that crybaby.

I'm not from Mass.,I was esctatic the Pats walloped the Bolts....as for the classiest superstar,its Tom Brady,hands down.I dont have a hate for LT,he should learn to shut up if he wants to approach Brady and a few others in the "high class"category,though.Silver is obviously a Pats hater,but tries to come off as a real"unbiased,or at least not displaying an obvious bias) journalist,which is sad.He will remain a mediocre hack,destined to haunt the back pages of seldom read rags and web sites....oh well.Its amusing to think of his frustration as the Pats continue to win this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents