PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has anybody else stopped reading MMQB since Peter King left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's "Pink Head"? Manning?

I like to think that I've got a pretty twisted and broad sense of humor, and if people want to hate on the Patriots, they're entitled to waste their lives...But Tom Brady I see as a venerable guy far above and beyond what he does on the field.

If you want to cut'm some slack, that's your call to make, and I have tremendous respect for your opinion. My take on Stone and Parker is that they're enraged at our success, aren't man enough to simply admire it, and have whored out South Park in order to pathetically lash out at their bettors. Portraying Tom Brady as a Goo Guzzler?

Not that there's anything wrong with that, per se. ;)

In fact, some'f the best people I know...Oh. Sorry. Don't wanna get all "woolster", here. :p

But they obviously portrayed it in a spectacularly pejorative way.

The fact that they're pathetic and that they're clearly boiling in misery and jealous, impotent rage ~ which pleases me greatly :D ~ is beside the point.

They are scum.

But that's just my take. I move on. :D

Yeah, Pink Head is Peyton. Here you go, same episode...this could actually be a good avatar for someone:

peyton-manning-south-park.jpg

I agree that those guys hate us. They're huge Broncos fans after all. But to be honest, if I had a national uncensored comedy platform, I'd probably use it for all it's worth to bash various non-Boston sports figures. I think it's one of those signs of success like was posted in that recent thread with the anti-Pats jacket in the airport. But I also get riled up when they do that **** to us, so I see definitely see your point! Thanks OTG.

Yeah? Many would agree with you, I think. Dana Carvey, I like. David Spade. Phil Hartman. Michael Myers and Adam Sandler irritate me, but've produced some good comedy.

I'm sure I'm missing some guys. Farley? Meh.
Chris Rock, Jon Lovitz, Kevin Nealon have also had their moments too. Because of the deep pool of talent during those brief couple of seasons, rarely did many of their skits totally suck. It's probably my 2nd-favotite SNL period ever.

Chris Rock, Jon Lovitz, Kevin Nealon have also had their moments too. Because of the deep pool of talent during those brief couple of seasons, rarely did many of their skits totally suck. It's probably my 2nd-favotite SNL period ever.

Good stuff, Brother Stone, and thanks. I just may have to dig some'f it out.
thumb.gif

Yeah? Many would agree with you, I think. Dana Carvey, I like. David Spade. Phil Hartman. Michael Myers and Adam Sandler irritate me, but've produced some good comedy.

I'm sure I'm missing some guys. Farley? Meh.

Phil Hartman-- Amen. I also saw Mariah Carey for the first time on SNL I think she is the greatest female singer ever.

Not sure if this is the same era, but Norm MacDonald is a personal favorite. He recently had his podcast picked up by Netflix to turn it into a show, so I’m really looking forward to that.

Dude was off the chain. Major gambling debts, banging Elle MacPherson, refusing to deal with any media outside of maybe Howard Stern. He’s a total nut job. Very entertaining, in my opinion.

Not sure if this is the same era, but Norm MacDonald is a personal favorite. He recently had his podcast picked up by Netflix to turn it into a show, so I’m really looking forward to that.

Dude was off the chain. Major gambling debts, banging Elle MacPherson, refusing to deal with any media outside of maybe Howard Stern. He’s a total nut job. Very entertaining, in my opinion.

You ever read this one? (Not suitable for the more delicate members of this board):

The night Norm Macdonald mortified the University of Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes