Happy Thanksgiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sturmrider

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Want to wish everyone on the board a Happy Thanksgiving and give special thanks for the moderators and creators of the board that give us a place to mutually enjoy our team.

Also for the contributors such as Alamo and Patfanken who provide us with entertainment and insight.

Take care everyone and have a great day with family and friends.

Want to wish everyone on the board a Happy Thanksgiving and give special thanks for the moderators and creators of the board that give us a place to mutually enjoy our team.

Also for the contributors such as Alamo and Patfanken who provide us with entertainment and insight.

Take care everyone and have a great day with family and friends.

Back at ya, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!

THANKSGIVING LOBSTAH 9c47790d847400653730e1158909d36b.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Enjoy the day with your family and friends. May everyone have enough to eat and don't forget to feed those that don't. Be kind to your pets.

Enjoy from my house to yours.

Happy Thanksgiving Pats Nation!
Time only moves in one direction and does it right quick, be sure to savor the moments along with the meal.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and hope all of you have a safe and happy holiday. Looking forward to a quiet day off here at the Logue household, a little Macy's Day Parade, a little football, should be a good time :cool:

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I’m at the gym right now to accomplish the dual purpose of limiting my shame for eating as much as I will later on top of avoiding my family for a little bit. They’ll have to remove me from the table with a forklift later.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Also Happy Anniversary Mark Sanchez!..
1*TaTootceFmBuGTrJoeSt0A.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. My favorite holiday of the year. Family and friends get together without any expectations of gifts etc... just football , food and laughs.

Happy Thanksgiving !
Thanksgiving > Christmas, in my opinion.

Forgot to mention on this day and everyday how bad of me.

Thank you to our service men and women that keep us safe and protect our Constitution and all the first responders whom without those in need would suffer.
Happy Thanksgiving to each of you and Thanks for being there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back