PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Following MLB

PaulThePat

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
One thing which has always put me off MLB is the number of games teams play. Some days teams play twice and often games are played during the day when people are working.

How can people get excited about games when there are so many ? With NFL you play once a week and can spend several days looking forward to and then talking about once the game is played. With MLB you barely have hours to think about some games before there is another one. Looking at the Sox schedule they seem to be playing every day this week !!

Not saying it's not a good sport to watch for baseball fans but the glut of fixtures must make it hard to get up for individual games.

It's hard to get up for series against bad teams, but when your in the heat of a playoff push with the Rangers breathing down your back and the Yankees making you look foolish, it stays interesting no matter who you play, because you know that every win matters.

Baseball is the background noise of summer for me. It's a constant that helps carry me through. On days that are really stressful, it's nice to tune in @ 7pm for a couple of hours and get lost in a game.

A different animal than football for sure... But it is great in its own way.

The excitment comes in Sept. and October (assuming the sox are contending). :)

Last edited:
Baseball has never been an intense sport.

Its great for the lazy days of summer when the nights are long and you just want to sit back and relax.

Its like a soft, slow massage. Football is like heated, passionate love making.

Ok, that was a weird analogy, but I think I got my point across.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back