PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Farm Team Report: Weis lands top QB prospect

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Charlie, you'd think he was after a National Championship...

Superb. Actually, quite brilliant of Weis and this kid to have him commit early, to help Weis in recruiting other top talent.

He appears very aware of pursuers in the pocket and seems able to thread the needle quite well.

Which is good for the Pats but bad for my Wolverines :D

Oh im sorry I must have made a mistake I thought this was a Patriots forum...last time I looked Charlie was popping stomach staples in south bend..let him go......as a not so wise man once said "Larry Bird aint walking through that door!"....weis is in indiana ..adams got a horseshoe on his head...and teddy ballgames a freezer pop....we dont have to like it ...just get over it..I bet you guys stalk every girl that turns you down...that being said I love you guys to death

BradyBirdYazOrr said:
Oh im sorry I must have made a mistake I thought this was a Patriots forum...last time I looked Charlie was popping stomach staples in south bend..let him go......as a not so wise man once said "Larry Bird aint walking through that door!"....weis is in indiana ..adams got a horseshoe on his head...and teddy ballgames a freezer pop....we dont have to like it ...just get over it..I bet you guys stalk every girl that turns you down...that being said I love you guys to death
Thanks for the guidance. I will never post my opinion on anything that isn't about a Patriots player again, ever.

BradyBirdYazOrr said:
This response has nothing to do with what this thread is about and only going to start more crap. What's your problem?

No problem Im just keeping on topic...a little nudge never hurt anyone right?

Dang. Didn't know he went to Oaks Christian in Westlake Village. Drive by that school every day on the way to work. I knew Westlake had a pretty top football team, but didn't realize they had the #1 QB prospect in the country.

Is Clausen the one who was on the ESPN special a while ago saying he was the greatest high school quarterback prospect possibly ever? Did anyone see that?

re

He is the best QB out of California since John Elway. He also wears #7.

He is supposed to be more advanced right now than his two older brothers, who are both former MVP winners of bowl games.

BradyBirdYazOrr said:

This was a football related topic about a former Patriot coach.

Don't try being a smart ass on this board. I already have the job.

Key word FORMER as in this turd was formerly last nights dinner...oh snap!

The Clausen parents must breed like flies. I swear this is the 9th Clausen to play college ball.

maverick4 said:
He is the best QB out of California since John Elway. He also wears #7.

He is supposed to be more advanced right now than his two older brothers, who are both former MVP winners of bowl games.

I thought the best QB out of California since John Elway wears #12.

re

mikey said:
I thought the best QB out of California since John Elway wears #12.

Nice!! I am talking about hype, of course. This kid is *supposed to be* the Lebron James of QB's. Plus, Brady wore #10 in HS and at Michigan, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back