PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Crazy eagles fan on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently I will click on anything...WTF is wrong with me?

And it should go without saying, if 4chan isn't your thing, don't even think about 8chan. I sometimes wonder what my limit would have been when I was a teenage boy. I like to think I would have stayed away from the bs in 4chan but I was (and still sort of am) a contrarian, so probably would have been there in the thick of it. I hate to be cliche, but I'm so glad I didn't have the internet when I was a teenager.

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 3.04.52 PM.png

"As dumb as you look" and "dumb as phuck" are the first two things that come to mind to this oxygen burner.

******. That’s my word association

I can't comprehend how someone being an idiot/stupid/ignorant is considered funny.

Pretty much why I have never liked Will Ferrell

Eagles are the worst fans in the USA. Lots of fans just forget it at times cause they suck at times.

Baltimore fans are also nearly as bad.

I can't comprehend how someone being an idiot/stupid/ignorant is considered funny.

Pretty much why I have never liked Will Ferrell

Will Ferrell is hilarious though. Maybe some of his super juvenile stuff isn't great but he is legit hilarious.

As soon as I saw "Crazy eagles fan" in the thread title, I thought that it must be EDP. He's not exactly liked by many Eagles fans, many consider him a bandwagon fan.

I could only dream of possessing such an extensive vocabulary, let alone the skill and subtlety in utilizing it. I am in awe.

And it should go without saying, if 4chan isn't your thing, don't even think about 8chan. I sometimes wonder what my limit would have been when I was a teenage boy. I like to think I would have stayed away from the bs in 4chan but I was (and still sort of am) a contrarian, so probably would have been there in the thick of it. I hate to be cliche, but I'm so glad I didn't have the internet when I was a teenager.

I, for one, had the internet as a teenager and it took all of about one year avoiding 4chan before I got sucked in. Got tired of their brand of humor after a few years and left. I wouldn't say it changed me for the rest of my life but it definitely had me parroting some stupid **** for a few years. I see my 17 year old brother in the same position now and I wonder what will happen.

I'm sure this guy is the picture of mental health compared to the diarrhea that buzzfeed and popsugar spew on a daily basis. It's not difficult at all to find crazy on the internet if you go looking for it.

Clowns like him make me cringe

Embarrassing....

Would love to see him after Sunday night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back