PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Clemens back to Red Sox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't BDD voted the worst Boston sports website because of its rumor-mongering?

Well they actually post a lot of satire I believe, there not a good source.

festy1986 said:
Well they actually post a lot of satire I believe, there not a good source.

This isn't satire.

They're usually boom-or-bust on their rumors.

This is not a new story, even if they did post a link today. It has the distinction of being OLD NEWS and premature all at the same time.

Seymour93 said:
Wasn't BDD voted the worst Boston sports website because of its rumor-mongering?

I never heard that, but I like the site...

I check it out every day along with this one!

Sons of Sam Horn is far, FAR better/smarter and more like this site, IMO. BDD is okay, though.

SoSH is far more reliable. Dirt Dogs comes out with some of the most ridiculous crap sometimes. I don't even bother with them anymore.

Who is Clemens? And who the hell cares what color socks he wears?

Tunescribe said:
Who is Clemens? And who the hell cares what color socks he wears?

"There he goes again."

BradyBirdYazOrr said:
Clemens ........no thanks

Huh? Schilling-Wakefield-Beckett-Clemens-Clement

You wouldn't want that as a rotation? :cool:

That man was my first "love." He has been dead to me since 1996.......but I would really LOVE to see him back here! Especially since Schill and Beckett idolize him!

Bill's Girl said:
That man was my first "love." He has been dead to me since 1996.......but I would really LOVE to see him back here! Especially since Schill and Beckett idolize him!

You should really focus your anger on Dan the numbnuts! Not Clemens! He went to Toronto for christ sakes, not directly like Boggs.

mgcolby said:
You should really focus your anger on Dan the numbnuts! Not Clemens! He went to Toronto for christ sakes, not directly like Boggs.

HAHA! The anger is gone, I was just hurt with the way that he left and his claims that he wants to go into the HOF as a Yankee!

Did Boggs win a ring with the Yankees too?? I think he did, but I am not positive....

Who is Clement? What does he have to do with lesbian Cheerleaders?

PATSNUTme said:
Who is Clement? What does he have to do with lesbian Cheerleaders?

HAHA!! Love ya Nutty! I was really enjoying this relatively hijack-free Sox thread.......sigh

Not intrigued too much with clemens but I hear oil can is tearing it up for the Silver Bullets

Again guys, PATRIOTS forum. Not Red Sox, PATRIOTS. We have a separate forum for Red Sox.

PromisedLand said:
Again guys, PATRIOTS forum. Not Red Sox, PATRIOTS. We have a separate forum for Red Sox.

So then FRICKEN ignore the thread........it is titled OT. I have never seen a bigger bunch of GD crybabies in all my life. It is the OFFSEASON......:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back