PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's Michigan vs Vrabel's Ohio State

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The media has pumped this game up to be the greatest game ever ( until next month and they will find another to call that).

How will it effect our two key players? If Michigan loses will Tom come out with negitive body language on Sunday? If OSU loses will Vrabs be so pissed that he sacks Lord Farve 8 times?

I wonder how this will turn out for our guys?

I'm looking for Vrabs to be a happy, motivated man on Sunday! Ohio St cleans out Mich!

Blue wins it in memory of Bo.

GO BLUE!!!

Vrabel washes Brady's car on Monday!

SoCal Bong said:
Blue wins it in memory of Bo.

GO BLUE!!!

OSU wins in memory of Michael Holley.

He did not pass away but they remember him now.

Mike vrabel was on friendly scoops and dan koppen was his guest.At the end of the interview dan picked ohio by 13 and you can hear brady in the back ground yelling michigan by 15.

I hope that Tom & Mike are enjoying this one. I know that I am.

Also , great game to scout for the draft.

PATSNUTme said:
I hope that Tom & Mike are enjoying this one. I know that I am.

Also , great game to scout for the draft.
OSU will go down and score again, although I hope I'm wrong. Defense does not exist in college football. Go Blue.

One reason why I don't like college football:

Florida 62
Western Carolina 0

PATSNUTme said:
The media has pumped this game up to be the greatest game ever ( until next month and they will find another to call that).

Actually, I'd say until 2 months from now - when the National Championship game is played.

Since this is #1 against #2 it obviously is big. And of course, the winner of this game DOESN'T PLAY ANOTHER GAME FOR 51 DAYS.

But of course, its really just not possible for College football to have a limited playoff schedule, is there?

I mean 51 days - that's almost no time at all.

I want a rematch with these 2 teams for the national title.It will either be OSU vs Michigan/Notre Dame for the championship.If Notre Dame beats USC they''ll most likely punch their ticket to play for the national title (which would leave Michigan out).I smell a very big controversy when its all said and done.

Michigan Dave said:
I hate life.
I was rooting with you Dave. Michigan could have won, giving up those two monster runs and missing that WIDE OPEN 60+ yard TD at 7-7 were probably the keys :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents